Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User41137788

Her current stories ‘look at everything we have achieved over the years’ with the unsaid ending to that being ‘with all the money that we have had backing us. With the knowledge that if we failed it didn’t matter at all. With the private educations and live in nanny and central London house and contacts of the family’. Zero recognition of all of these.

Reactions: 21

cee-bee

VIP Member
I can’t stand Matthew, he’s probably emailing his side pieces on the laptop.
there is something incredible sleazy about him. I’ve never met him but I can tell the sort of vibes I’d get from him. I know the sort of aura and things he’d say. He’d humble brag about his wife’s accomplishments and claim them as “theirs” which would eventually, somehow because “his”

He’d be deeply insecure but present as very arrogant, which will come across as confidence to people in his circle.

he’ll be a total snob and deep down, believe he is better than anyone he decides he is.

He’d have the sort of temper that comes from his deep seated entitlement. Ask him to move or wait in a queue? He’ll eventually erupt and pretend it’s because of the inconvenience, but deep down he’d be affronted he was dared denied something he felt was his due.

I’ve met many a man like Matthew.

As for Ella? She’ll be the meek quiet type who has always understood she would never be expected to have a career, but to engage in some flimsy philanthropy and support her husband at company dinners. She’d have understood she was always going to marry someone like Matthew and is well accustomed to his type from her social set.

She won’t ever have been told directly that she should just “shut up and put up” with the men in her life, but somehow there has always been a quiet understanding/expectation.

the whole DE was her branding and her achievements as it were, and deep down she probably knows Matthew is a weak insecure man. But she can’t bring herself to ever tell him his ideas are shit or this whole thing isn’t what she really wants. Instead she nods and smiles and goes along with it all and pretends, pretends, pretends.

Affairs? Smile and pretend. Nasty tempers? Smile and pretend. Having your company steamrolled into something you never really wanted? Smile and pretend. Knowing that he’s not half as capable as he makes out, but still think that’s a better option than doing it alone? Smile and pretend.

Reactions: 20

User41137788

So. Ella ‘I’ve barely had any holidays this year’ has done…

Devon
Lapland
Barcelona
Sicily
Skye

And probably more that I’ve forgotten

And pretty much every day of annual leave that I took when I worked there someone contacted me to do work

So great for her that she’s gone offline. They don’t afford their employees the same respect

• Sad
  • Wow

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
Noone I'd rather...sit on separate sofas, looking at our laptops, and not talk with?

Such couple goals.

• Haha

Walkthehemline

Oh god she’s been reading here again hasn’t she! Showing the WhatsApp screen grab to prove it’s a ‘real’ review.
Is that really the best she can do. Also do we really need another supermarket tortellini product. And the way she is butchering Italian food is unforgivable. Her pesto Genovese has not only cashews (cheap bulking ingredient) but also silken tofu 🤬
Has she really posted a review from her child and her sisters boyfriend?! 😂 Not sure a toddler saying ‘yummy’ and then some rando Tory describing the pasta as “legit” and stating that he can “taste the flavour” is a persuasive advertisement. Maybe my standards are too high but I generally expect to be able to taste what I am eating? I am embarrassed for her as usual.

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
It's so cringe posting internal business emails on your IG story. Everything just screams "VALIDATE ME"

Bigsteps

Such a girl next door… cannot stand this. ‘We built ourselves’ ‘took huge risks’ bullshit in £700 trainers as a millionaire !!
F8294897-39B3-4C82-8C86-3648289344D2.png
AC207676-A72A-4B9D-908C-53FE3A16010F.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Clover123

VIP Member
I’d listen to your daughter for your own unhappy workforce #skyeforceo
Can you imagine your boss making you call in for an out of hours zoom call, and his plummy little daughter precociously asks why you're all still working?! I'd be like we are here to fund your private education if CEO Matthew has his way, we are not here out of choice thanks Skye.

She'd still be a better CEO than Matthew though 😂😂

• Haha
‘Taking a break for the first time in about 2 years’. Does she actually believe herself. In the last few years she’s posted several breaks, far more than the average person. So so strange that she keeps pushing the idea that she’s a workaholic super mum on her followers
I unfollowed her after I saw that. This just proves how fake and ‘pick me’ she is atm. I used to love her blog and how cool and easygoing she seemed but now it all looks so desperate I can’t look at it anymore. All that bragging about balancing her job and motherhood, how hard it is at times, how she feels down and the content about the fucking food that’s so good as if it’s going to give you an orgasm is becoming unbearable. I get it, you’re trying to sell your products, but posting pics of the shopping basket full of your products is a bit counterproductive- especially that you have been bragging about eating your five a day and those products are packed with carbs and sugar rather than fruit and veg. I honestly can’t stand her at this point. I know so many people who work on minimum wage and are trying to raise a family and they don’t brag. Why? Cause they don’t have the time! If Ella tried to work in a restaurant for one day, she would probably not survive (speaking from experience). And now she answers a few emails and she’s exhausted. Honestly, I’m pretty certain she does not have much of a say in her own company, as she’s not the ✨CEO✨, and this could really explain why she is trying to prove herself so much on her IG. If the reality is not what I like, I might as well create the image of it online. First time on a holiday in two years? Didn’t we hear that already a couple of months ago? Come on, Ella. Every fucking weekend you post pics of family getaways by the sea or your ass in a bathtub in the countryside house (which either belongs to your family or coats $$$ to rent). Changed the kitchen in your office after how long, a year? Just because? Gives me a bored rich man’s wife vibe who is just trying to look important but who is not. Deliciously Matt seems to have successfully pushed her out of her own business and now she’s trying to compensate 🙄

emm

VIP Member
Wishful projection...
Step 4 I divorced matt, am happily single and the went back to the home made recipes, i no longer work 6 am to 11 pm the children see me more regularly for longer and I am fully present when I'm with them.
Exactly, I personally think she'd be much happier with just a smaller brand and less work, she doesn't need.to work insanely as she is already wealthy but matt wants to be some kind of global brand(which anyway is totally unrealistic)

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
They seem to be stuck in a 2010s Silicon Valley startup mentality of what employees are expected to give. But with none of the upsides for employees. That whole ‘move fast and break things’ bullshit. Matt needs to update his leadership 101 reading list as times have thankfully moved on and not everyone is as gullible and codependent as his wife.

stardust21

VIP Member
I mean it’s blatantly obvious she asked that question herself and it’s clear she has been reading these threads based on her latest changes in posts and stories and her personal branding.

Where they both come from is very relevant, but she does have one point: saying she is a Sainsbury’s heiress is wrong. Yes the family is rich and part of that is previous generations money made from Sainsbury’s. The family, altogether own very little of the company at this point. I looked into this briefly once because I was interested in what her mom is doing with her time.

Btw Labour MPs and their wealth… look at Corbyn… Woodward didn’t join Labour because he agreed with their politics but because he disagreed with the Tories at the time. If you check what the issue was, it’s not surprising.

Edited to add this: the Sainsbury’s family really does not hold large amounts of shares. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sainsbury_family
She is a Sainsbury’s heiress though, as she’s an heir to the Sainsbury’s fortune.

Sainsburys Heiress doesn’t mean heir to Sainsbury’s, it means she’s heir to the money. She would not be where she is now, with the connections she has, if she was not part of the Sainsbury’s family.

Her Dad was a conservative MP who crossed the floor, so no, he didn’t hold Labour values. However that does still make him a Labour MP, therefore he was the only Labour MP with a butler. That doesn’t exclude the fact he was insanely wealthy. I’m fully aware why he crossed the floor and that he did. My point is that she and her family are wealthy beyond what normal people can begin to imagine. Because she is a Sainsbury’s Heiress. And she is. That’s where her money comes from.

Reactions: 18

Ciri

Chatty Member
230108-1.PNG

These influencers saying that they see signs everywhere or take it as a sign when it suits them
It's only diffraction of sunlight by rain drops not a fucking sign.
As a side note, you can also see rainbows in city.

• Haha

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Is she seriously trying to insinuate her mothers name / the family connections haven’t opened doors. Let alone the advantage she’s had in eye-watering wealth and privilege she’s been raised with.
It’s really irrelevant that the supermarket chain isn’t still in family hands.
She is completely disingenuous. She knows exactly what that question was really driving at, and tries to wriggle out of it on a technicality. I used to like ella, but the level of inauthenticty and duplicity is staggering. Her bars are so unhealthy (Nakd bars are much better, nutritionally), her family is rich beyond measure (anyone in Sunday Times Rich List is obviously so much more than 'privileged'), and also find her smugness deeply irritating. Not everyone has the household staff, money, and means to simply have a day with no plans and a bath in the morning, Ella. For someone who complains how little time she has to spend with her kids, I also find it interesting how often she just plonks them in front of the telly (they always seem to be watching Peter Rabbit when they're with her).

• Heart

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Schrodingers mental health! Taking a toll, sleepless nights, in a funk… yet also the happiest she’s ever been (thanks to her own app). Right.

Its ridiculous. Today it’s ‘crisis after crisis’ last week it was ‘life feels more stable now’ after ‘living life on fast forward’ for a long time. Jfc, pick one.

Last edited:
  • Haha