Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys. Created a new delicious thread filled with garlicky goodness you. It’s perfect for taking time to yourself from your incredibly busy lives, but your lives won’t be as busy or as hectic as mine, obviously. I’m just so important and aMazing Matt works me to the ground in my own business.

Love Ella x

Title credit: merged two posts together from @Scott19 and @TheSilverFox 😊

Please feel free do an actual (and better 😂) recap 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
- Ella starts every single day with a mindset reset
- every single day starts off rough
- she feels guilty every single day but then some sunshine and fairy dust solves all issues
- IBS entered the chat but garlic did not get the memo to exit the building so of course flareups and bloating is now a thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
- children are an obstacle for a slow morning and slow evening relaxation

- at work forcing employees to medidate and take Dino quiz

- matt ceo is taking the business down the road to bankruptcy because inflation and recession means more people want to buy useless tit.

Reactions: 10
We forgot the most important thing here:
-your children imitating your workaholic life and not seeing/doing anything else with you is something Ella glorifies and thinking “they grow up so fast” and “next CEO of DE” is something cute.

- expert in branding and marketing Ella came up with the best strategy for their new products: say that the competitors is crap. No need to think about why yours is good, no need for a proper marketing plan.

What is that lumpy weird regurgitated rice pudding slop she's comparing to her creamy, dreamy yoghurt? Is that really a 'best seller yoghurt'?! (not my grammar, fyi 🤣) Surely nobody in their right mind would eat that lumpy slop?

Reactions: 5
I'm suuuuch a boss babe my schedule so important so wow much work...should I now post my back to back outlook agenda as well, who is more busy.
Screenshot_20221117_114132_Instagram.jpg

Matt Business genius to develop 100 products in extreme inflation and the world entering full-blown recession. No magic branding and marketing will help you. People will save money for basics.

They are extremely delusional to think people will buy their product just because it is De. No one care.

No one cares.

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm suuuuch a boss babe my schedule so important so wow much work...should I now post my back to back outlook agenda as well, who is more busy.
View attachment 1737433

Matt Business genius to develop 100 products in extreme inflation and the world entering full-blown recession. No magic branding and marketing will help you. People will save money for basics.

They are extremely delusional to think people will buy their product just because it is De. No one care.

No one cares.
Again- this is a 9-5 job. What most people work. Most of it sounds like quite relaxed meetings. This is hardly back breaking stuff Ella! If this is a busy day I guarantee most of her days are really quite chill. She doesn't realise how out of touch she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1737433

No one cares.
Also based on her schedule all these are online or in her own office its not like she is running around town to get to all of these… I’m surprised she doesn’t have her own driver though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1737433

No one cares.
Reminds me of grace Beverly and her stupid timetables. I literally do not know a single person with an office job that only works 9-5, let alone the alleged head fo a company

Reactions: 12
Compared to her trust fund / nepo baby / ladies who lunch peers, yes it’s probably a bit busy. Compared to a normal person it’s a breeze.

It’s a shame really when she could have used her time to funnel the family billions & connections into charity / campaigning work to provide school lunches or a million other worthy causes - like what Dolly Parton quietly does for childrens literacy. But instead Ella is ‘busy’ producing mountains of crap no one needs, so wasteful on so many levels.

Leaving some recent screengrabs here as part of the page 1 recap effort 👏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is that lumpy weird regurgitated rice pudding slop she's comparing to her creamy, dreamy yoghurt? Is that really a 'best seller yoghurt'?! (not my grammar, fyi 🤣) Surely nobody in their right mind would eat that lumpy slop?
She’s used the ‘So Soja’ yogurt as a comparison. I’ve had that yogurt before and it’s always been great. I bet she replaced it with cottage cheese or something. Dirty marketing tricks for a dirty brand.

Reactions: 3
She’s used the ‘So Soja’ yogurt as a comparison. I’ve had that yogurt before and it’s always been great. I bet she replaced it with cottage cheese or something. Dirty marketing tricks for a dirty brand.
In terms of advertising isn't that illegal anyway? I know lots of ads say "better than the leading bramd" or whatever but they don't usually name it, unless I am wrong

Reactions: 4
So Matt prefers spending time on his business delusions instead of kids. great...

"The happiest I've ever been"??? Seriously 🤣🤣 chick needs to say to herself every day she is good enough and she should be grateful...🫥🫥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.