Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt married Deliciously Ella.

Ella the person was a bonus asset that came with the takeover.
I honestly (sadly) think that’s very spot on.
---
As someone who used to work there I can confirm they get their staff to write positive reviews.
geez the entitlement. I’m not surprised though. The overbearing, overhyping of their products and their marriage just reeks of insecurity to me.

she doesn’t come across like a confident, grounded woman at all. She comes across as having some of his arrogance being rubbed off on her.
---
Her current stories ‘look at everything we have achieved over the years’ with the unsaid ending to that being ‘with all the money that we have had backing us. With the knowledge that if we failed it didn’t matter at all. With the private educations and live in nanny and central London house and contacts of the family’. Zero recognition of all of these.
she’s insecure about it, that’s why she can’t ever post or refer to it or acknowledge it. She knows full well she wouldn’t be where she is without money and connections but she can’t bring herself to mention it. she’s probably hoping a lot of people won’t realise/she can pretend it’s not the case. It’s an uncomfortable truth for her.

Reactions: 8
This is legit sad… this is all they can come up with for their anniversary… legit 0 effort to make sure they look after their own relationship and marriage…
What are they doing? Going to buy them or just dump the trolley for the supermarket staff to put everything Back? The reviews are hilarious and so repetitive. If they want them to at least seem realistic they should put a mix of 4/5bstars

Reactions: 1
I'm horrified by the lack of professionalism 🤢 imagine going to business meeting and the two people from tjr company walk up holding hands and grinning like wtf
My thinking too! Imagine third wheeling at a business meeting with these two playing footsie under the table

Reactions: 7
My thinking too! Imagine third wheeling at a business meeting with these two playing footsie under the table
you think Ella and Matt engage in outward displays of affection like footsie?

naw they’ll be rocking up, with stiff hand holding and fake smiles plastered over their faces while he barges on ahead of her to shake everyone’s hands and establish himself as boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you think Ella and Matt engage in outward displays of affection like footsie?

naw they’ll be rocking up, with stiff hand holding and fake smiles plastered over their faces while he barges on ahead of her to shake everyone’s hands and establish himself as boss.
You’re right 😂 he gets her to take minutes

• Haha
Oh god she’s been reading here again hasn’t she! Showing the WhatsApp screen grab to prove it’s a ‘real’ review.
Is that really the best she can do. Also do we really need another supermarket tortellini product. And the way she is butchering Italian food is unforgivable. Her pesto Genovese has not only cashews (cheap bulking ingredient) but also silken tofu 🤬

• Haha
  • Sad
Oh god she’s been reading here again hasn’t she! Showing the WhatsApp screen grab to prove it’s a ‘real’ review.
Is that really the best she can do. Also do we really need another supermarket tortellini product. And the way she is butchering Italian food is unforgivable. Her pesto Genovese has not only cashews (cheap bulking ingredient) but also silken tofu 🤬
Has she really posted a review from her child and her sisters boyfriend?! 😂 Not sure a toddler saying ‘yummy’ and then some rando Tory describing the pasta as “legit” and stating that he can “taste the flavour” is a persuasive advertisement. Maybe my standards are too high but I generally expect to be able to taste what I am eating? I am embarrassed for her as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
her latest posts just scream insecurity about her products. Like, if you know they taste good… why do you need to try and convince your followers?

good food and good products speaks for itself. If it’s genuinely THAT delicious then people will flock to it. You wouldn’t need to spend so much effort humble bragging and trying to convince us it’s great.

You can taste the flavours sounds so backhanded 😂 is that really the best thing he could think of to say?!?!

• Haha
Recently a waitress described a pasta dish to someone on my table as “it’s definitely an interesting dish that stays with you” 😂 it’s giving me those vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she really posted a review from her child and her sisters boyfriend?! 😂 Not sure a toddler saying ‘yummy’ and then some rando Tory describing the pasta as “legit” and stating that he can “taste the flavour” is a persuasive advertisement. Maybe my standards are too high but I generally expect to be able to taste what I am eating? I am embarrassed for her as usual.
Maybe post covid smell loss being able to taste food isba novelty for some people? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"You can taste flavors" usually means it is effing bland or to the point of vomit 🤣😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.