Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, because most mums also get Saturday morning off from childcare to have hot drinks and read in the bath #relatable

CC86ABF3-5FBF-4F9D-BB2F-F90F26E6885E.jpeg
7D0B1B9C-0970-439E-918C-91F480E6DC64.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she find the spare yoga mat?
Was going to mention in my earlier post this morning the overpriced made in china yoga mat she got gifted by her ex pal annie clarke...Glad to see it has made an appearance on the gram this morning...Also judging by the ugly posh bathtub and the columns outside the window it looks like she is in her countryside mansion in the Midlands near Rugby...#SoRelatableNot #MoveIncoming

• Haha
What is concerning here are those very UGLY and heavy curtains in a bathroom 😂🤡😂
Screenshot_2023-01-07-14-57-28-30.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Part of my health I seem to stop” - I’m sorry what?! How do you stop parts of your health? And how does this tie in with her earlier posts about how well she is doing and how happy she is? Girl seems to be bullshitting so much.
Yes she is!!! 😂🤡😂

Reactions: 2
She is promoting herself and the brand on TV, the app, the podcast ....and she whines all the damn time about not having enough energy, not feeling enough, cannot do sport, being overwhelmed and burn out...so you mean everything you sell is bullshit Ella 🤑 you own business is a scam

Reactions: 7
She is promoting herself and the brand on TV, the app, the podcast ....and she whines all the damn time about not having enough energy, not feeling enough, cannot do sport, being overwhelmed and burn out...so you mean everything you sell is bullshit Ella 🤑 you own business is a scam
I don't understand why her fans don't see this, not just her lots of other influencers are the same, but why would I take advice from someone who is constantly burnt out/stressed/ill etc

Reactions: 8
And where is the best ceo husband ever. 7 days in the new year and she has not praised the guy. I'm SHOOOOOOK.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And where is the best ceo husband ever. 7 days in the new year and she has not praised the guy. I'm SHOOOOOOK.
Probably too busy reading some management books somewhere in their badly decorated mansion?! 😂🤷😂

• Haha
Was going to mention in my earlier post this morning the overpriced made in china yoga mat she got gifted by her ex pal annie clarke...Glad to see it has made an appearance on the gram this morning...Also judging by the ugly posh bathtub and the columns outside the window it looks like she is in her countryside mansion in the Midlands near Rugby...#SoRelatableNot #MoveIncoming
Great point! I hadn’t spotted it but it’s a completely different bathroom and view to their London townhouse, how do you know it’s in Rugby? 👀

Reactions: 1
Great point! I hadn’t spotted it but it’s a completely different bathroom and view to their London townhouse, how do you know it’s in Rugby? 👀
Because she is a Midlands twit (no offence to people from the Midlands (I might be or not from there myself) only a ref to this TV show...)
She was born in Rugby, went to school there and she lived in the Midlands with her parents for a while...Her mum and her grandma still have a few mansions in the Midlands too. The Midlands are easily accessible to and from London by train so Ella and Matt will be moving there very soon if it is not already the case?!...The first Mae deli being in Marylebone wasn't a coincidence either...Leamington Spa, Rugby and co are easily accessible from Marylebone train station...

Reactions: 1
So she is either posting old pics on her stories or they went home for like a day.
But… there is no sign of CEO Matthew. Even when they were watching her interview on ITV, it was just her and the girls. Trouble in paradise?

Reactions: 4
Is he on social media at all ? I'd be interested to see what he posts ?

He seems the epitome of "all work and no play" except he's "cosplaying a CEO", not really working, and I get the impression he would bask in his wife's praises. Huh, they are nauseating, aren't they !

Reactions: 6
So she is either posting old pics on her stories or they went home for like a day.
But… there is no sign of CEO Matthew. Even when they were watching her interview on ITV, it was just her and the girls. Trouble in paradise?
It could have been Matthew filming the girls watching Ella on TV if the show was live? or the Nanny? I think he is just busy with work or the girls at the weekend while Ella reads in her bath, does yoga and her spin #SoRelatableNot #RightPrioritesForElla...Also maybe she just went up to ones of her family mansion in the countryside with the girls while the best CEO ever stayed in LDN finally working for the USA and German extensions they have been announcing for years...😂🤡😂

Reactions: 3
It could have been Matthew filming the girls watching Ella on TV if the show was live? or the Nanny? I think he is just busy with work or the girls at the weekend while Ella reads in her bath, does yoga and her spin #SoRelatableNot #RightPrioritesForElla...Also maybe she just went up to ones of her family mansion in the countryside with the girls while the best CEO ever stayed in LDN finally working for the USA and German extensions they have been announcing for years...😂🤡😂
I think they finally have stuff in Germany but the US one is insane to me. That is also something Ella would push for as she wanted to go to LA. She lived there for a little while with her previous boyfriend. But the US market is even more saturated and let’s be frank, Ella is even more of a nobody there. Food regulations are a lot more lax so it’s a lot harder to compete because virtually anything can be printed on labels.

Reactions: 6
230108-1.PNG

These influencers saying that they see signs everywhere or take it as a sign when it suits them
It's only diffraction of sunlight by rain drops not a bleeping sign.
As a side note, you can also see rainbows in city.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.