Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And...of course they watch Golf before bedtime, whatever keeps Matthew happy. I wonder how often they watch what she wants/likes
Was just going to post this! It seems all Matt ever does in the evening is sit on his laptop (working) or watch golf… does he ever make time for Ella as a person/wife rather than just seeing her as a business partner?

E431E42F-849C-4241-89F4-0510E5610429.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Was just going to post this! It seems all Matt ever does in the evening is sit on his laptop (working) or watch golf… does he ever make time for Ella as a person/wife rather than just seeing her as a business partner?

View attachment 2238551
So they wrk... then unstead of watching somethin like a film they both want to watch... aa dream relationship. That's not anything ti do with owning a business it is having a partner who is a head

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2238551
It’s probably some kind of power play as well like ‘look what I gave up to be with you and work with you’ because wasn’t he going to be a professional golfer at some point?

Reactions: 6
They probably have about 10 TVs in that house so he could watch it somewhere else. Golf is the last thing I’d want to watch before bed. Where is all the wellness, no screen time, winding down that she kept banging on about?

Reactions: 9
It’s probably some kind of power play as well like ‘look what I gave up to be with you and work with you’ because wasn’t he going to be a professional golfer at some point?
You can still see his Player Profile if you google 'Matthew Mills European Tour'. I don't speak golf but seeing as he was often walking away with little or no prize money, I can see how it was a career he needed to give up on.

I'm sure he likes to tell her how good he was though.

Reactions: 6
Golf!!!! Dear god as if she hasn't already made her life seem bad enough?! Honestly if this is what she posts I dread to think how dull things really are, the things that don't make the cut. Her life seems absolutely dreadful!

Reactions: 11
Matt wants to be such a cliche CEO, he does not even notice he is just shish at everything ...it is a marriage of nightmares.

Reactions: 1
I’d listen to your daughter for your own unhappy workforce #skyeforceo
Can you imagine your boss making you call in for an out of hours zoom call, and his plummy little daughter precociously asks why you're all still working?! I'd be like we are here to fund your private education if CEO Matthew has his way, we are not here out of choice thanks Skye.

She'd still be a better CEO than Matthew though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would you think this is okay? And also… selling out your kids with your new book is just gross.
Work environment from hell. No other people don't find the annoying things your kids do adorable, only parents with Rose tinted glasses on do. Imagine having to put up with that shite at your work. Ugh.

Work environment from hell. No other people don't find the annoying things your kids do adorable, only parents with Rose tinted glasses on do. Imagine having to put up with that shite at your work. Ugh.
Given all the horror stories you hear about people sharing children’s pictures and what it gets used for, I’m surprised Deliciously Insecure is constantly blasting them… and that CEO of Dull doesn’t gave two brain cells to realise this is really really not cool. And then she’d let her child run around naked in their office… I’m sorry what?! Clearly their nanny either left or is on vacation and they have 0 boundaries or self awareness

She needs to stop acting like they are doing something earth shattering and reinvented the wheel.

She is borderline cult-like now with the whole “we bring it to so many people” crap.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.