Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.
Although she clearly had a lot of financial support and help with good connections it’s just so sad to see her throw it all away by letting him takeover. Her content used to be so personable when she was on her own, and I honestly feel like she was more well known and successful then- I remember her on talk shows etc. Then hubby took over and it just became very cold and business like. Just another healthy food business churning out product after product. All while Ella spews how much Matt does and how he has taken over the business side.
Agree, I unfollowed her because of this. He has truly ruined it and the amount of plastic they use for products was never going to go down well with her core audience. It’s actually sad what he’s done.

Reactions: 10
Her new product is just ridiculous. Tiny, overpriced sachets of trail mix. Even the most expensive granola at Planet Organic would work out much cheaper for the same serving size, and use much less unnecessary packaging. It's not hard to make your own trail mix and put a little into a Tupperware container.

Reactions: 10
She’s posted herself on the new account, looking much more healthy than in the pic of her and Matt

A260D529-CA14-425D-AFA8-FD1012D7E6BD.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Late to the party, but yeah she’s not looking well. Also the trail mix is just such a rip off product, it looks like pouring muesli onto your hand but packaged up as some kind of unique healthy snack. 🙈 smh. Also the new book cover looks devoid of personality, colour and life. Pretty much shows the effect that Matt has had on corporatising the family business…

Reactions: 9
Sounds like a bit of a rush job to me. It all seems a bit 'quantity over quality' at Deliciously Ella these days.

Screenshot_20220321-153246_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
“Batch cooking the only way to make it work”
My arse ella, you can have a chef or pop in any restaurant or cafe any day of your life and won’t notice a change in your finances and / or schedule.

Reactions: 12
she looks terrible in this pic. Her hair looks brittle and she looks drawn. Not a good walking endorsement of their products!
Was just going to say her hair is looking very thin and unhealthy. Maybe she’s unwell from her husband pushing her to do a cookbook in 6 months 🤔

Reactions: 6
I recently sold the 3x Deliciously Ella books I had. They were online for months at £1 each, do people really want another book full of ‘garlicky’ vegetables and maple everything?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And apparently she did it with the help of doctors and nutritionist..who are these people?!

Reactions: 4
She looks much healthier and happier in this recent video on her IG! 🙏 maybe it was just not a good day/outfit/angle in the video where they announced the trail mix.

guys, what is going on with the decor in that house... lol.
Right ? Nothing matches! You have all patterns and colors mixed. My eyes cannot handle watching, imagining living in it 😵💫

• Haha
Yet another example of the crappy impact Matt has had 😂

I use to like her old flat

• Haha
Erm, your eating in the restaurant I think those type of reusable cups have already been invented? And if she got it from somewhere else it’s really not that hard to find a good reusable cup, not very on brand Ella.
Wow. She's using a disposable coffee cup because she can't find the 'perfect' reusable cup. What a cop out. So much for sustainability. Hard to believe she not getting some backlash for this.

What exactly does Ella stand for these days? Nothing but making money is my guess.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.