Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look very unwell, as much as I dislike everything she’s been doing recently on a business level, I hope her health is ok.

Reactions: 7
She looks tiny. I think Matt is awful and works her to the bone to be honest. I find him so off.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I get bad vibes from him. Especially how quickly he got himself involved in the business. She’s very quick to say he does so much for it as well, it’s like he took over from day one of meeting her.

Reactions: 11
Oh my gosh! I thought you guys were exaggerating about Ella looking ill in the video but after checking it she looks so so poorly. Probably that's why she has sort of disappeared. Let's see what she uploads in new personal account and if she opens up about what's going on.

Reactions: 9
He’s completely changed the direction of the company, and not for the best. I think Ella would be quite happy sticking with her blog, books and yoga, but Matt just wants to keep on expanding

He’s completely changed the direction of the company, and not for the best. I think Ella would be quite happy sticking with her blog, books and yoga, but Matt just wants to keep on expanding
I find it weird too that he expands and expands to different products that don't make sense too me, they are not filling a gap on the market with a revelation product....and still doing more stuff with global supply chain issues and inflation? I mean come on you are on the road to bankruptcy 😒
People don't jump to buy those products because it is deliciously ella, she is not a celebrity. They buy good quality and cheapest products off brand.

Reactions: 8
Yes I agree! I've noticed the same with Venetia Falconer, ever since she got with her weird husband she is dangerously gaunt.

I do (obviously!) hope Ella is not suffering from a serious illness. If not she can't be happy and look like this, she looks like she would snap in half if she tried a downward dog! Matt gives me such terrible vibes, and the products released are just bizarre choices. The bag of like 3 almonds covered in a coconut oil chocolate astonished me. I don't know anyone who would find that appealing! Same with the new trail mix. Ella is definitely not enough of a draw for people to just buy anything and she has had enough crappy products out now that surely even her fans are starting to skip out in buying them- is she still selling those awfully reviewed ready meals?

I think Matt's vision is alarmingly short term, just bashing out as many crappy products as possible and hoping one will stick rather than curating a delicious and healthy range of products and a useful app.

Making a new Insta is probably a sign that she is fully splitting her personal life from the brand page. Not sure it's a great idea as I imagine most of the brand followers who were left after her recipes became absolute crap were probably staying there for her bougie lifestyle and cute kids!

Reactions: 8
I agree with you all, it all looks like she is suffering from ED? maybe that is the reason why she is not on the DE instagram anymore... whatever it is I hope she recovers fast. It does not look healthy...maybe too much pressure.

Reactions: 7
He gives off such a weird vibe..he works 2r/7 non stop and she makes it sound so adorableee 🤨🤨🤯🤯 Even on vacation she showed pictures ofhim with a laptop, in the bed having breakfast and with the laptop..he s an actual workaholic and influences her as well. These trail mixes..i would not purchase.
I loved her energy balls back in the day, that was what..5-6 years ago? I was so obsessed with thwm that when a friend of mine went on vacation in London she brought me back 40 or 50 balls 😅😅

Reactions: 9
He gives off such a weird vibe..he works 2r/7 non stop and she makes it sound so adorableee 🤨🤨🤯🤯 Even on vacation she showed pictures ofhim with a laptop, in the bed having breakfast and with the laptop..he s an actual workaholic and influences her as well. These trail mixes..i would not purchase.
I loved her energy balls back in the day, that was what..5-6 years ago? I was so obsessed with thwm that when a friend of mine went on vacation in London she brought me back 40 or 50 balls 😅😅
I was obsessed too with her energy balls back in the day. Especially the ginger and Cashew one. And I agree with you guys it's so random the release of new products. Something else I have observed in her new personal account is that she is yet to show her face. So far only stories with the children or beauty products.

Reactions: 4
Left: December 2021
Right: March 2022

To me she looks the same weight as before, but now with her hair cut short it’s harder to hide how fine it is. Having the window behind them has washed them both out, and we always see her face from the front, not the side, so I think for the most part it’s just a difference in their usual styling, however they do both look more tired than usual, so perhaps there’s some strain?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Left: December 2021
Right: March 2022

To me she looks the same weight as before, but now with her hair cut short it’s harder to hide how fine it is. Having the window behind them has washed them both out, and we always see her face from the front, not the side, so I think for the most part it’s just a difference in their usual styling, however they do both look more tired than usual, so perhaps there’s some strain?
I don't know, she looks super frail in the recent pic. She's been thin for a long time but something about the way she looks in that short video, she seems to have aged massively and just looks super fragile and frail to me like she is seriously unwell.

Reactions: 13
I agree she looks a lot more fragile in the recent video compared to the photo on the left. You can see how boney her shoulders are. She’s always been very slim, but this unfortunately looks way over that. Her face has the look of an unwell person and it’s not just bad lighting.
She’s always been one for a selfie since day 1, I think there’s definitely something in the fact that she hasn’t been posting her face on IG for a while .

Reactions: 10
I agree she looks a lot more fragile in the recent video compared to the photo on the left. You can see how boney her shoulders are. She’s always been very slim, but this unfortunately looks way over that. Her face has the look of an unwell person and it’s not just bad lighting.
She’s always been one for a selfie since day 1, I think there’s definitely something in the fact that she hasn’t been posting her face on IG for a while .
I hope she doesn’t have a serious illness ans it’s just a day that she was tired.

2886BC9B-77A7-42C1-9109-69DC1583499C.jpeg

I don’t think she looks ill. Tired yes but not ill. She’s always been incredibly thin which is a big part of the underlying selling of DE. “Buy my crap and you two could be this thin”. I think her hair looks thin and she looks ill side on because of her clothes (which make her look much older) and because she’s cut her hair short which IMO doesn’t really suit her.

I hate the sycophantic way she always looks up to her husband. There are never images of him looking at her like that. It’s so anti-feminist. We’ve striven for years for women to be recognised in business etc, and yet she’s just let a man walk all over her hard work to take all the credit. And then she looks at him like he’s some kind of God. It really gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 19
Edit to add: I find it strange that someone who will not admit their huge privilege of wealth in helping them be successful, will so happily pass on their success to someone else.

View attachment 1133333
I don’t think she looks ill. Tired yes but not ill. She’s always been incredibly thin which is a big part of the underlying selling of DE. “Buy my crap and you two could be this thin”. I think her hair looks thin and she looks ill side on because of her clothes (which make her look much older) and because she’s cut her hair short which IMO doesn’t really suit her.

I hate the sycophantic way she always looks up to her husband. There are never images of him looking at her like that. It’s so anti-feminist. We’ve striven for years for women to be recognised in business etc, and yet she’s just let a man walk all over her hard work to take all the credit. And then she looks at him like he’s some kind of God. It really gives me the creeps.
Agree, I can’t stand him.

View attachment 1133333

I don't think she's always been incredibly thin. She was always slim, yes, but she looked healthy. The rapid weight loss seems to have started after she had her second child. If you take a look through her older cookbooks the difference in how she looks between then and now is shocking (attached some older pics for reference) In that IG from the other day she looks like an emaciated sixty year old. How old is Ella? 29 or 30? She really isn't a good advertisement for the lifestyle she's selling!

Attachments

YES! If I could give you twenty likes I would 😂 I have a relative just like this, previously independent and successful, met a guy and boom suddenly it’s all very Stepford. There appears to be a burgeoning crowd of previously feminist millennials who now play the little-woman-gazing-up-adoringly-at-the-big-strong-man facade and it’s nauseating. He has destroyed her company from the inside out and she’s cheered him on the whole time.

• Heart
YES! If I could give you twenty likes I would 😂 I have a relative just like this, previously independent and successful, met a guy and boom suddenly it’s all very Stepford. There appears to be a burgeoning crowd of previously feminist millennials who now play the little-woman-gazing-up-adoringly-at-the-big-strong-man facade and it’s nauseating. He has destroyed her company from the inside out and she’s cheered him on the whole time.
This.
Although she clearly had a lot of financial support and help with good connections it’s just so sad to see her throw it all away by letting him takeover. Her content used to be so personable when she was on her own, and I honestly feel like she was more well known and successful then- I remember her on talk shows etc. Then hubby took over and it just became very cold and business like. Just another healthy food business churning out product after product. All while Ella spews how much Matt does and how he has taken over the business side.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.