Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stopped watching her now as it just became repetitive and boring, have I missed anything remotely interesting?

The thread is moving very slowly too, so I am assuming it's not been that exciting! 😂

Reactions: 3
I've finally unfollowed her after never clicking on her profile for months. Sooooo boring and same old peanut butter, sweet potatoes, garlicky, 'business' chat :sleep: checking in her to see if I've missed anything- clearly not! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Something I‘ve also noticed is a huge reduction in the gluten free recipes, on their Instagram and also at Plants. Has she just stopped being gluten free or something? I keep seeing her make food with sourdough bread which is surely not GF? Someone on the plants review page said they were hospitalised because of the gluten they accidentally ate there, citing that the menu didn’t make GF options clear enough. That’s shocking tbh
I thought this and honestly I always took what she said about her health with a HUGE grain of salt. She claims she healed herself with nothing but changing what she eats. At one point she also claimed she doesn’t drink alcohol but then posted about various cocktails here and there from “date nights”. I honestly don’t believe that it was just the food and she clearly moved away from being gluten free and whatever else she was avoiding. She stuck to the plant based aspect but that’s it.

Reactions: 8
I thought this and honestly I always took what she said about her health with a HUGE grain of salt. She claims she healed herself with nothing but changing what she eats. At one point she also claimed she doesn’t drink alcohol but then posted about various cocktails here and there from “date nights”. I honestly don’t believe that it was just the food and she clearly moved away from being gluten free and whatever else she was avoiding. She stuck to the plant based aspect but that’s it.
Someone else earlier in the threads speculated that she was massive into drugs at uni and that’s probably why she was so “ill” for a time then miraculously recovered

Someone else earlier in the threads speculated that she was massive into drugs at uni and that’s probably why she was so “ill” for a time then miraculously recovered
By her own admission she was living on junk food and partying etc so no wonder she felt like tit. I can’t remember what super rare disease she has but I’m always super skeptical when someone says they cured something that was literally killing them with simply changing what they eat.

Reactions: 9
She found a gap in the market at the right time and has massively exploited it! What she shills is not rocket science but she's managed to amass a fortune from it!

Reactions: 9
She found a gap in the market at the right time and has massively exploited it! What she shills is not rocket science but she's managed to amass a fortune from it!
Having rich parents definitely helped
They could support her whilst she pissed about in the kitchen all day with medjool dates

Reactions: 17
Their money definitely doesn’t come from their business. They both come from money. They lived in the most expensive part of London from day1. They just moved into a bigger house too, while they had to bring investors in for their business. They then took out a mortgage on their home to buy out their investors. So this means they either had no mortgage at all or had one that allowed for taking out a second one
 that gives you an idea about their financial security without a business.

Reactions: 13
By her own admission she was living on junk food and partying etc so no wonder she felt like tit. I can’t remember what super rare disease she has but I’m always super skeptical when someone says they cured something that was literally killing them with simply changing what they eat.
She had PoTS, which is an autonomic nervous system disorder where you heart races when you stand up and feel faint. It’s quite common after a virus and in young people it often rights itself. Her diet had nothing to do with her recovery.

Has anyone seen their most recent snack promo vid? Ella looks so thin and quite unwell
. I wondered about this and her current lack of narcissistic posting?

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen their most recent snack promo vid? Ella looks so thin and quite unwell
I went therr to look at it and you're riight! From that glimpse of the video she does look very think and her hair so thin and stuck to her head đŸ˜¶đŸ˜¶ the people are not happy with the mix though 😅😅

Reactions: 4
Yes, I thought so too. She looks very thin, frail and much older than her years. She's been looking too thin for quite a while now.

Reactions: 6
Yes she lost a ton of weight after having May! She's been looking so thin for ages. It can't just be because her food tastes so awful... But yeah hopefully she isn't ill, that would be horrible. It also wouldn't fit well with her whole "Brown rice pasta cured me of all ailments" nonsense

Didn't pay much attention to how thin she looks but you're all right. Don't want to speculate but maybe that's why she hasn't been posting anything private in quite some time. Though I've just noticed she's made another account on instagram it's in her accounts' bio

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.