Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. She's using a disposable coffee cup because she can't find the 'perfect' reusable cup. What a cop out. So much for sustainability. Hard to believe she not getting some backlash for this.

What exactly does Ella stand for these days? Nothing but making money is my guess.
Ikr! The trail mix was in this cheap plastic sachet which shows they care more about profit margins then sustainability and long term impact of the brand on the environment. The fact that they want to charge 99p for it shows me that they obtained the plastic materials at a real cheap base cost to allow them to charge such a ‘low’ retail price. Ewwww.

Reactions: 9
My guess is Matt wants to launch a reusable coffee cup - branding! - hence Ella trailing with all the ‘can’t find the perfect cup yet tell me yours’ aka free market research. More landfill the earth doesn’t need dressed up as saving the planet.

I’m not opposed to reusable cups at all (had mine for 8+ years) but they are far from a panacea, eg research indicates you need to use one for ~1.5 years to break even in terms of environmental impact - the planet could probably stop producing reusable cups now and there’d be enough to keep everyone who wants to use one going for decades. Are reusable cups good - yes with caveats. Do Matt & Ella need to produce their own - no.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My guess is Matt wants to launch a reusable coffee cup - branding! - hence Ella trailing with all the ‘can’t find the perfect cup yet tell me yours’ aka free market research. More landfill the earth doesn’t need dressed up as saving the planet.

I’m not opposed to reusable cups at all (had mine for 8+ years) but they are far from a panacea, eg research indicates you need to use one for ~1.5 years to break even in terms of environmental impact - the planet could probably stop producing reusable cups now and there’d be enough to keep everyone who wants to use one going for decades. Are reusable cups good - yes with caveats. Do Matt & Ella need to produce their own - no.
Yeah I had an inkling she was hinting at they would
need to release their own. Pretty sure she raved about a reusable cup when she first had skye

Reactions: 4
Erm, your eating in the restaurant I think those type of reusable cups have already been invented? And if she got it from somewhere else it’s really not that hard to find a good reusable cup, not very on brand Ella.
Ella babe get yourself down to tk maxx they're well cheap and there's loads of them. Won't be hard to find one then!

• Haha
It wouldn’t surprise me if they launched a ceramic one like Pottery for the Planet in Australia. They aren’t a mainstream style in the UK yet afaik so it would be a differentiator to what you see around everywhere and it seems like Matt & Ella to go down the ‘artisan’ (whether genuine or faux) route? Premium price point, extremely Instagram friendly and paves the way for more items like bowls with lids down the line - that expansion potential would appeal to Mr MBA

Travel cup https://www.potteryfortheplanet.com/collections/cups/products/coral-dreaming-planet-cup

Reactions: 2
Ella babe get yourself down to tk maxx they're well cheap and there's loads of them. Won't be hard to find one then!
I don’t think Ella has ever been to TK Max 😂
If she wanted to buy a T shirt and a random plate, it’s off to Harrods.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm confused why she's posted a few times recently that she's glad she's back into eating her greens, she's been terrible at it recently, she's so bad at drinking water but she's thankful her new bottle is helping her to remember etc. She's mentioned it a few times recently on stories that she's been eating badly/not drinking enough water. Seems weird for a wellness guru... plus we've not seen any of that on her insta - it's all cashew butter ✨heavenly✨ dips, garlicky vegetables with batch-cooked for the week cous cous/rice/hummous/green pea goo. It'd be more relatable if she filmed herself eating a family sized bag of Doritos or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm confused why she's posted a few times recently that she's glad she's back into eating her greens, she's been terrible at it recently, she's so bad at drinking water but she's thankful her new bottle is helping her to remember etc. She's mentioned it a few times recently on stories that she's been eating badly/not drinking enough water. Seems weird for a wellness guru... plus we've not seen any of that on her insta - it's all cashew butter ✨heavenly✨ dips, garlicky vegetables with batch-cooked for the week cous cous/rice/hummous/green pea goo. It'd be more relatable if she filmed herself eating a family sized bag of Doritos or whatever.
Reckon she’s pregnant with #3?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Reckon she’s pregnant with #3?
Constantly talks about how tired she is and how hard/often they work but then keeps adding more kids into the mix! I would rather have less money and be less stressed by not working as hard if it meant my kids could actually see me and their dad more. I don’t find it motivating or inspirational when she says about how much they are working, I just find it sad! Kids are only young once and they will never get this time back. I know they may justify and say we’re doing it all for them but really all kids want is quality time with their mum and dad

Reactions: 16
For someone claiming to be in the "health and balanced" business she is extremely tired, overwhelmed and stressed all the damn time. Are you telling me your health app is not helping ? 😒😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Constantly talks about how tired she is and how hard/often they work but then keeps adding more kids into the mix! I would rather have less money and be less stressed by not working as hard if it meant my kids could actually see me and their dad more. I don’t find it motivating or inspirational when she says about how much they are working, I just find it sad! Kids are only young once and they will never get this time back. I know they may justify and say we’re doing it all for them but really all kids want is quality time with their mum and dad
They aren’t doing it to build a better life for the kids though. She comes from one of the most wealthy families in the country, so I don’t know what the justification could be. Plus I doubt she knows what hard work is compared to most people anyway.
Although she does look exhausted and not healthy, maybe could be pregnancy related, who knows.

Reactions: 12
They aren’t doing it to build a better life for the kids though. She comes from one of the most wealthy families in the country, so I don’t know what the justification could be. Plus I doubt she knows what hard work is compared to most people anyway.
Although she does look exhausted and not healthy, maybe could be pregnancy related, who knows.
100% she isn’t a nurse or an entrepreneur that comes from a humble background and wants to do better for her kids.
She can stop bragging about the hard work. No one cares, you’re not working harder than most and you can stop and delegate if needs be

I doubt she knows what hard work is.

Plus, does she have a live in nanny? Try working full time and actually looking after your kids.

• Heart
I think this is actually why she bangs on so much about it- she seems to try to justify her business by going on about how hard they work etc, to try and get away from the fact that she’s from one of the wealthiest families and undoubtedly got there through family connections and family money. The whole work hard is probably greatly exaggerated. I doubt those two would know true hard work if it danced naked in front of them!

• Haha
I think this is actually why she bangs on so much about it- she seems to try to justify her business by going on about how hard they work etc, to try and get away from the fact that she’s from one of the wealthiest families and undoubtedly got there through family connections and family money. The whole work hard is probably greatly exaggerated. I doubt those two would know true hard work if it danced naked in front of them!
Why she needs to emphasize every time her daughters are keeping them so busy 🙄 they are kids . It is normal.
And They are not the only parents FFS. Are the nannies off ?
Additionally you have healthy kids.
Is she able to make any post now without saying so busy, so tired, so much work, so tired. Well you have the luxury to change your day to day life as you wish at any given time...

Reactions: 10
Why she needs to emphasize every time her daughters are keeping them so busy 🙄 they are kids . It is normal.
And They are not the only parents FFS. Are the nannies off ?
Additionally you have healthy kids.
Is she able to make any post now without saying so busy, so tired, so much work, so tired. Well you have the luxury to change your day to day life as you wish at any given time...
I know, she’s in the wellness industry but is constantly exhausted?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The constant complaining is rich from someone who - besides having full-time nanny, staff - always goes on about how we should be making gratitude lists and changing our outlook to be more positive.

• Haha
I unfollowed ages ago because I can’t stand the constant “we are so busy, stressed, exhausted” mantra when I was pregnant and working a manual job through a bleeping pandemic with zero at home help. She is so privileged and has always been privileged that she just doesn’t even see it. She grew up with a butler ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.