Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to believe that two toddlers live in this place, mine would have attacked and destroyed all the breakables in seconds
Her aesthetic is so busy! It looks like she's raided five different retirement homes and assembled them all together randomly. Really doesn't fit with the clean and classy London flat she used to have

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I refuse to believe that two toddlers live in this place, mine would have attacked and destroyed all the breakables in seconds
I have a headache just looking at all of those different patterns.

Reactions: 6
I suppose the kids stuff is in their playroom? Or the seperate floor they share with their nanny? 😂

• Haha
This decor is honestly so horrific. It screams old person with no class or taste, only money and buying it because you think you have to.

Reactions: 5
That coffee table centerpiece is shocking 🤮 what is that fringe on the side and then glass in the middle. ?? I think the trotters’ flat from only fools and horses looks aethstetically more cohesive than this tit show 😂

To me this has always looked like the house of an older person rather than young couple with two small kids. I have wondered if they inherited the place from Matt's mum or are using some of her furniture.

Reactions: 5
She def looks better with makeup on and some hair arranged properly. She is usually so pale no wonder people think she is ill all the time.
But there's something so annoying about her voice can't quite put my finger on it 🤨

Reactions: 3
She def looks better with makeup on and some hair arranged properly. She is usually so pale no wonder people think she is ill all the time.
But there's something so annoying about her voice can't quite put my finger on it 🤨
I think she had a “scratchy” voice if that makes sense 😂

Reactions: 4
Some of the items in her (adult only) lounge I like, but it's a big no to them all together.

I think she got someone to curate a list of pricey things to buy:
interior designer "Which of these do you like?"
deliciously Ella "yes."

Literally literally literally. FFS. Get a Thesaurus.
That has to be the most annoying habit that they literally all do.

You could swap this video of nims smart with Del Ella

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been following Ella for years and like many of the comments here I’ve noticed a lot of her posts recently have been the “I’m so exhausted, so busy, working so hard” type. I suspect that perhaps she has been experiencing some PoTS flare ups (ultimately it is a chronic condition) but she doesn’t want to publicly say that as it goes against her narrative of how plant-based food “cured” her.
I also think the whole business took a turn and has gone too far into mass producing products since Matt took charge; it’s more money-focussed and much less personal than it originally was. I’ve always felt there was something a bit off about the way he became CEO of her business within a couple of months of meeting and then they moved in/got a dog/got married super quickly, especially when she was still very young! I wonder if maybe he’s a bit of a workaholic and control freak type and tries to push that on to her?

Reactions: 16
She’s so painful with her latest I’m so exhausted post. Love how she says that she’s so tired due to work and toddlers, then posts a photo of a spotless house cleaned by other people for her. So out of touch.

Reactions: 8
I just watched her stories 🙄 the ridiculousness of her whining that she wishes she got to spend more time with her kids and could drop them off at nursery more often than once a week. Ella, you are self employed, if you want to prioritise nursery drop off, then do it! She clearly doesn't actually want to, it just makes her feel like a martyr to post about it.

Also most people don't have the option of not dropping off their kids at nursery? Not everyone has a nanny to do it for them, so has to squeeze it in before work. She has such a charmed life she can't even imagine the alternative 🙄 let's all get out the world's tiniest little violin for Ella 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.