Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, I've never been to Mallow's, will have to try it v soon! I'm fancying the mille-feuille, but the banana pudding sounds great.

• chocolate raspberry s’mores tart 8
  • crème brûlée, anise apricots, pistachio biscuit crumbs 7
  • praline blackberry mille-feuille 8
  • banana pudding, butter-rum sauce, salted caramel ice cream, spiced pineapple 8
  • dark chocolate old fashioned truffle 3 refined sugar free
  • pistachio ghorayebah 3.5

Reactions: 1
It looks more expensive than those two and smaller portions.

The deserts are all 12 pounds at Ella's Plants, Mildreds are about 7 pounds. Not that I've ever been to plants - it looks disappointing with a mish mash menu where some is Nouvelle cuisine - others standard cafe, I wouldn't want to support her and I'd be embarrassed to eat at somewhere with an influencer connection. As you say, it's not really filling a void. I do like the building though.

View attachment 1599857

I've had half of these and they were all great

View attachment 1599866
I have been to plants once, I’ve been to Mildred’s tonnes of times. Mildred’s has bigger portions and is cheaper.

Plants was trying to be fine dining but failed IMO. I think they should have stuck with the deli which had bigger portions and home cooked style food. That suited the brand way more too.

Reactions: 7
Thanks, I've never been to Mallow's, will have to try it v soon! I'm fancying the mille-feuille, but the banana pudding sounds great.

• chocolate raspberry s’mores tart 8
  • crème brûlée, anise apricots, pistachio biscuit crumbs 7
  • praline blackberry mille-feuille 8
  • banana pudding, butter-rum sauce, salted caramel ice cream, spiced pineapple 8
  • dark chocolate old fashioned truffle 3 refined sugar free
  • pistachio ghorayebah 3.5
Honestly, the mille-feuille isn't that great and I'd skip that, though I know it's been widely hyped on their social media. The banana pudding is definitely worth it though, as is the creme brulee. I need to try the S'mores tart next!

** Would also highly recommend their house margarita if you're into that!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm wondering if she's entering the crowded world of skincare or ✨all natural✨ beauty. It would be typical of them to have Matthew spearheading a beauty brand.

Reactions: 6
Plants was trying to be fine dining but failed IMO.
Oh definitely, looking at some of the photos shared on their reviews it's all so basic looking. Mildreds would never send out anything as ordinary looking as this.

Apparently a risotto, but that raw courgette ribbon is far too thick and they need some colour other than green and brown!

Screenshot 2022-09-23 17.28.53.png
Screenshot 2022-09-23 17.28.17.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
They are doing another brand that No-one is asking for....great 😒
She should stop listening to ceo Matt delusions.

Reactions: 4
She clearly can't cope with one business. The self-indulgent stories are going to multiply with two businesses :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
After the endless saga of choosing a reusable coffee cup and Matthews “impeccable design taste” I reckon it’s homeware. Anyone checked on companies house for new company details?

Oof wish I hadn’t suggested that, curiosity got the better of me, no new company in their names but I did find out the sold price for her old flat and now I need to go and bang things around loudly and mutter to myself

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
After the endless saga of choosing a reusable coffee cup and Matthews “impeccable design taste” I reckon it’s homeware. Anyone checked on companies house for new company details?

Oof wish I hadn’t suggested that, curiosity got the better of me, no new company in their names but I did find out the sold price for her old flat and now I need to go and bang things around loudly and mutter to myself
how much was it

Reactions: 1
It’s another food/snack brand with a less female focus and not gluten free.

Not very exciting I’m afraid!

• Sad
Pocket money. £1,775,000.

But guys, Ella received no help at all and was able to afford this at 22 through her own hard work and efforts 😊❤
Well, she probably bought it after her blog got a few viewers, she was such an instant self-made success, don't forget ;)

How do you know?

Thanks for the insights! I’m not surprised - a lot of her more recent recipes aren’t gluten free. Do you think it’ll basically just be the same stuff with different packaging/branding?!

Reactions: 2
I wish Ella hired someone who actually knows a thing or two about PR…
Her posting about all this mindfulness and wellness crap and then… watching Kartrashians is basically her yelling it into the void that she is a fraud.

• Haha
I mean…. Goes well with her “brand”
Exactly this. Something I have been realising about Ella is that her public school education has done wonders in disguising the fact that she’s not nearly as intelligent as she comes across. And I think that’s the nicest way I can put it!

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. Something I have been realising about Ella is that her public school education has done wonders in disguising the fact that she’s not nearly as intelligent as she comes across. And I think that’s the nicest way I can put it!
This is the case with a lot of public school students imo, school gives the confidence to talk in a way that seems like they know what they are talking about when often they have no idea but it somehow comes across well

Reactions: 10
It would also explain why she just happily gave Matt all the control and real responsibility while she gives interviews and films herself eating food….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.