Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's £24.99 a year on my app! I was going to sign up when it was £9.99, then it went up. I guess people have been unsubscribing if they are reducing the monthly fee?
I've unsubscribed before it was up for renewal. 25 pounds is a bit steep in these troubled times. I only use her recipes, none of the yoga, meditation stuff so ...

Reactions: 2
I’m still salty at buying the original app for a one time only price, “access for life” as they described it, and then they brought out a new subscription app within a year 🤬

Reactions: 10
I’m still salty at buying the original app for a one time only price, “access for life” as they described it, and then they brought out a new subscription app within a year 🤬
They really have no shame. I don't know how she can justify raising the price, not like shops etc who are having to raise their prices because of the increase in the cost of fuel/ goods etc

Reactions: 3
I'd forgotten about the old app!

Reactions: 2
Really a tit move if they didn't grant access to the new app for the "access for life" customers

What is going on with her face?! She looks like a completely different person… i keep noticing what looks like a bit of a moustache… and it’s creeping me out. And those eyebrows… but overall it looks like she is morphing into a man.
The eyebrows are awful, but I am interested in this shadow ban, are instagram starting to crack down on people posting their children?

The eyebrows are awful, but I am interested in this shadow ban, are instagram starting to crack down on people posting their children?
Seems like it.. not a bad idea either. It’s frightening how much information we know about people with lager platforms children without having to actively search that hard for it.

Reactions: 4
I was always on the fence about this. On one hand I get why some people would want to share these things… on the other hand why would you make your children targets and have their pictures out there in the public without their consent? Just because you chose a public life, it does not mean your kids have to be out in the public too…

She was shadow banned for using the term monkeys to describe her children

Reactions: 1
One thing I’ve always thought about Ella is that her brand and blog took off because of her looks. Hear me out!

It’s the same with all of these wellness gurus- they’re all thin, pretty with nice hair etc. Sadly with the society we live in I doubt very much that if a 50 year old size 14 average-looking woman started a blog about how eating like Ella does cured her illness it would result in books and restaurants etc etc.
Ella’s brand originally took off because she looked like a model and like all marketing the world over people want to buy into something with the subconscious belief that theyll look like that too.

Reactions: 22
She was attempting to work as a model when she started her food blog. I don’t buy her origin story of ill health, or at least not to the extremes of how she tells it — I think she was struggling to gain traction in the modelling world, probably had been told she would only ever be mediocre at best with a short shelf life, so was looking to transfer her appearance into something easier to market (or at least less cutthroat). Her looks and her social status were an integral part of her brand from day one.

And to think it would have been yoga or personal training chosen as her thing, if Sainsburys happened to be a chain of gyms…

Reactions: 10
She also said their families never gave them handouts. Ok so then pray tell how you moved to London, had office space in central London and made a living out of a brand new blog and some cooling classes… cause… just no.

Reactions: 16
She also said their families never gave them handouts. Ok so then pray tell how you moved to London, had office space in central London and made a living out of a brand new blog and some cooling classes… cause… just no.
Manifesting?! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really depressing when she shows her children pretending to have busy meetings as play... can you even imagine thinking that's cute? What a totally worrisome and joyless environment. If that's all they model for their children those kids are gonna need some expensive therapy.

Reactions: 12
Really depressing when she shows her children pretending to have busy meetings as play... can you even imagine thinking that's cute? What a totally worrisome and joyless environment. If that's all they model for their children those kids are gonna need some expensive therapy.
I think both the children will end up becoming (meat eating) hippies and never wanting to get involved in anything related to business

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.