Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why she’s completely unqualified to be in the position she’s in 🤷🏻‍♀️Like others have said, she made so many nutritional claims and they all just conveniently disappeared from her earlier website with no accountability admitting she shouldn’t have been advising people or giving any guidance whatsoever.
She should do proper research for her podcast and understand that not all professionals would agree with that theory. But that would involve real work and not just swanning around telling everyone how busy she is.
This has been the challenge the last few years.

Because someone does something and it works for them they immediately feel they have some expert knowledge that others must hear about. Look at all the fitness routines, apps, cookbooks and parenting gurus who have sprung up.

What has worked for them works for THEM.

I dont need Holly Willoughby or Rosie Gibbons or Stacey Soloman or even Ella to tell me what to eat or how to parent. They are not experts.

Ella in addition is a middle class cook. Who the hell needs to live off peanut butter and tahini?!

Ella started off researching for her own health needs. She became the expert of her own health. That does not a guru make!

Rant over 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This has been the challenge the last few years.

Because someone does something and it works for them they immediately feel they have some expert knowledge that others must hear about. Look at all the fitness routines, apps, cookbooks and parenting gurus who have sprung up.

What has worked for them works for THEM.

I dont need Holly Willoughby or Rosie Gibbons or Stacey Soloman or even Ella to tell me what to eat or how to parent. They are not experts.

Ella in addition is a middle class cook. Who the hell needs to live off peanut butter and tahini?!

Ella started off researching for her own health needs. She became the expert of her own health. That does not a guru make!

Rant over 🤪
Well said. Especially when it's done for profit and could do serious harm to others. What works for you could become obsessive for others and then turn into a place of guilt and shame.

Reactions: 5
Well said. Especially when it's done for profit and could do serious harm to others. What works for you could become obsessive for others and then turn into a place of guilt and shame.
Especially when it comes to nut balls filled with nut butter and then dipped in more nut butter cause it’s so creamy and high in protein 😁

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she do some sort of a nutritional course/degree?
She did a course but it isn't the proper one you need to be a nutritionist. The only people really qualified in the UK are registered dieticians and registered nutritionist who have a university degree in nutrition and are registered with the association for nutrition.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she do some sort of a nutritional course/degree?
didn't she do some kind of nutrition course (an area which is unregulated, rather than a dietician one that is)

She did a course but it isn't the proper one you need to be a nutritionist. The only people really qualified in the UK are registered dieticians and registered nutritionist who have a university degree in nutrition and are registered with the association for nutrition.
sorry posted before I saw this! exactly, in the UK anyone can set themselves up as a nutritionist, it is totally unregulated

Is it possible for Ella to do a single interview without dropping in how much her business is supposedly worth?! Not a clever marketing tactic as it makes it seem like she’s all about the $$ rather than a genuine care for health
I'm wondering why suddenly she is EVERYWHERE. Like every freaking day how successful how the CEO Matt is looking around the business and the factory...as you said everything screams money, profit...not helping people to get healthy. This just simply weird and ridiculous in a way. And to point out, Once again the ceo Matt is wrongly assuming that in the current global crisis with inflation and energy crisis, people will turn to their products and services. What the f dude? There are way more talented and help driven youtubers giving you advice for free on how to be vegan on budget, build food stock for winter without throwing at you their useless products and services. Wake up mister grand and mighty ceo 😒

Reactions: 11
She is pushing the new book hard. I saw it was second under manuals in the bestsellers list today.
She does not look a picture of health in the promo photos 🤷‍♀️

8695BC26-D5DD-4A0B-8D59-C4B3F26E1524.jpeg

Is it possible for Ella to do a single interview without dropping in how much her business is supposedly worth?! Not a clever marketing tactic as it makes it seem like she’s all about the $$ rather than a genuine care for health
And then, during one of the lockdowns... I remember her talking about receiving financial support for small businesses. I used to like her, but now I find her over-confident, greedy and totally unrelatable. She advises people to slow down, be more mindful, and meditate while she has these crazy aspirations about her company growing and conquering the whole world.

Even when she has been recently talking about helping with living crises and how she wants people to quit their gyms and other apps and rely only on their app, I saw this purely as another greedy plan to monopolise the market and start earning even more to be able to afford even more ridiculously expensive jewellery and high-fashion clothes.

Ps. every time I see her, she wears something different, and then she tries to convince us about her sustainable fashion approach and buying very little - lol 🙄

Reactions: 18
Just came across this photo of her, assuming from her hen party all those years ago...

Genuinely surprised she isn’t too uptight to be smiling in this photo.

B8D93316-2B12-4260-99C3-BCA0B0465371.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Ps. every time I see her, she wears something different, and then she tries to convince us about her sustainable fashion approach and buying very little - lol 🙄
I think she probably THINKS she’s minimalist but her standard for that will be warped because of the privileged circles she grew up in and currently lives in. So she still probably has way more clothes than the average person, but less than the other privileged women she associates with (if that makes sense?).

Don’t forget the type of houses she grew up in as well, where there were probably multiple walk-in wardrobes and dressing rooms etc and so having a HUGE amount of clothes would’ve been normalised. Check out all these properties her parents had in 2011: https://www.dirt.com/more-dirt/real...en-his-heavy-real-estate-load-1203473622/amp/

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think she probably THINKS she’s minimalist but her standard for that will be warped because of the privileged circles she grew up in and currently lives in. So she still probably has way more clothes than the average person, but less than the other privileged women she associates with (if that makes sense?).

Don’t forget the type of houses she grew up in as well, where there were probably multiple walk-in wardrobes and dressing rooms etc and so having a HUGE amount of clothes would’ve been normalised. Check out all these properties her parents had in 2011: https://www.dirt.com/more-dirt/real...en-his-heavy-real-estate-load-1203473622/amp/
It's those bracelets she wears the clover shaped ones. I think they are van cleef. Not exactly ethical nor cheap!

Reactions: 6
She always looks so tired and ill. Don’t know much about her but I listen to her podcast occasionally.

Is her deli/restaurant Plants worth a visit?

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, she looks exhausted! She used to glow, I worry marriage to Matt has completely taken it out of her
I mentioned it in a previous post.. emaciated face tired eyes ..she used to be glowy and beautiful ..but I believe children take a toll on your health ( been there too)

Great. So just as the cost of living crisis begins, the app is increasing in price by more than 100%. I currently pay £9.99 per year and now will be billed £19.99 per year. And in the email they say that they're providing their users with "better value for money". Ummmmmmm

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Great. So just as the cost of living crisis begins, the app is increasing in price by more than 100%. I currently pay £9.99 per year and now will be billed £19.99 per year. And in the email they say that they're providing their users with "better value for money". Ummmmmmm
I wonder how many people will cancel it…. Great marketing strategy. NOT.

It's £24.99 a year on my app! I was going to sign up when it was £9.99, then it went up. I guess people have been unsubscribing if they are reducing the monthly fee?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.