Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both looks absolutely terrible but honestly someone needs to tell Ella that these eyebrows make her look like Cruella…
Oh my...the photo is just disturbing. Like you get the feeling something is really off but you cannot exactly pinpoint what 😶
Screenshot_20220807-213701_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220821-035400_Instagram.jpg

Her trainers 😬

Cost: £310
Material: Calf skin
Style: Hideous

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just saw this if anyone is interested:

Her expression in those photos , attempting to look like a serious business woman, just looks ridiculous, slouching and dead behind the eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder which ones of her dad's very expensive villas abroad she has chosen this time around for her family holiday?!? She is so relatable isn't she (not!)? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I wonder which ones of her dad's very expensive villas abroad she has chosen this time around for her family holiday?!? She is so relatable isn't she (not!)? 😂😂😂
I believe thats exactly the issue with her branding : she is not owning her rich girl lifestyle and she promotes a simple /minimalistic life ...
She is her own boss but complains non stop about her workload ..well I have news for her ..we normal people work even longer hours for limited salary an we will never be ripping off the benefits ( dividends, bonuses) ....etc

Reactions: 16
I believe thats exactly the issue with her branding : she is not owning her rich girl lifestyle and she promotes a simple /minimalistic life ...
She is her own boss but complains non stop about her workload ..well I have news for her ..we normal people work even longer hours for limited salary an we will never be ripping off the benefits ( dividends, bonuses) ....etc
the concept of working must be so odd for them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone managed to find out where are they staying? I think it might be somewhere in Spain but have no way of proving it, obviously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.