Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.

That statement. So, not your family then 😳.

Does she think before she writes ?
If not her family, you would think her biggest joy would be good health considering it’s the ethos she’s made her business around after recovering from PoTS!

Side note regarding the post - I’ve noticed she seems to post and talk much more about Skye than her younger daughter?

Reactions: 4
Wow.

That statement. So, not your family then 😳.

Does she think before she writes ?

I also find it quite hypocritical that she is always talking about how a vegan lifestyle is better for the planet... and then she goes and flies halfway round the world for a private island holiday. So I guess staycations, trains, sustainable travel are for the plebs. Do as I say, not as I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also find it quite hypocritical that she is always talking about how a vegan lifestyle is better for the planet... and then she goes and flies halfway round the world for a private island holiday. So I guess staycations, trains, sustainable travel are for the plebs. Do as I say, not as I do.
exactly, the whole vegan is better for the environment argument needs to be examined more imo, yes meat is polluting, but if you are buying almond milk/avocados from drought-ridden Florida etc.... and that is even without considering travel of all of these kind of influencers

Reactions: 6
They definitely don’t donate any waste. They used to donate to Trussel Trust but don’t any more. If it doesn’t generate money, they don’t do it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Absolutely right that Matt is a micromanager who doesn’t trust his staff. They insist on everyone going into the office most days (including Friday as a non negotiable), and have specifically told their staff that they aren’t allowed to moan about it.

When you have staff leaving left, right and centre, plus other staff on long term sick leave due to stress, you know you’re doing something wrong. But Matt somehow doesn’t see it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Absolutely right that Matt is a micromanager who doesn’t trust his staff. They insist on everyone going into the office most days (including Friday as a non negotiable), and have specifically told their staff that they aren’t allowed to moan about it.

When you have staff leaving left, right and centre, plus other staff on long term sick leave due to stress, you know you’re doing something wrong. But Matt somehow doesn’t see it.
And they do all those podcasts about mental health and wellness. What an absolute joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They’re both full of tit. She was just better at hiding it before matt was around.

Reactions: 10

The fact Matt is a micromanager, a workaholic and has dozens of business books at home that he even reads on holiday suggests he’s very insecure in his role (and possibly as a person). Perhaps that’s why Ella heaps so must praise on him, to try and make him feel better (if you’ll pardon the pun lol). I hate to think what he’ll be like in the looming recession!

Reactions: 11
There’s never been any handouts 😐

Wow wow wow so much to unpick here
If she wants to really be part of food advocacy she should start at making her food a more accessible price point
Where is this online community she speaks of? All she has done has made deliciously Ella a more branded Instagram and has her personal one for whatever purpose I’m not sure
I am not surprised Matthew wants to get into politics either.

• Sick
At least Jamie, out of touch he may be, was the original 'I care' and at least goes on the telly and tries to do something. Is Matthew pushing out a poor person version of the app?

From todays article:
The couple met through their parents in what Ella has dubbed 'an arranged marriage'. The mother-of-two added: 'The first two times we met it was business and not a date.
'Eventually he asked me out to dinner and three days after that we moved in together.'

Moved in together only 3 days after their first date?! Especially when he was in his 30s and she was only 23… omg 🚩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Moving in together after only 3 days is……. not something to be proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the article also confirms that she reads this thread.
She talks about how her family is not involved with the Sainsbury’s chain. And she posted a picture to show some sort of outdoor space. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 all those £60 millions of net worth and she is concerned about what is said about her here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.