Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That article šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« the way the journalist ended it with Matt and Ella moving in after three dates - shady af šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A quote that has always stayed with me:

ā€œBe wary of people who constantly brag about how successful they are. A lion never has to tell you that heā€™s a lion.ā€

Reactions: 19
I respected Ella with the whole healthy foods vibe pretty early on, also respected her when she stepped away from 'clean eating' labels as that was hijacked by those obsessed with diet and exercise.

But the last few years she isn't relatable. I don't suppose she needs to be unless she wants to appeal to the masses.

Someone else up thread said about her price point. And this is spot on. Especially now we are all having to tighten our belts.

It's sort of middle class exclusive health. I confess a few years back I did follow but now I just am tired if it all.

Anyone wants wants make money there out of plant based eating needs to show how normal families can do it without the constant inclusion or tahini and peanut butter.

Tbh eating well doesn't mean you have to buy an app or an endless array of recipe books.

Reactions: 13
A quote that has always stayed with me:

ā€œBe wary of people who constantly brag about how successful they are. A lion never has to tell you that heā€™s a lion.ā€
Exactly. And if sheā€™s going to compare herself to Jamie Oliverā€¦ not a big fan of his but I have never heard him hark on publicly about how hard he works, how exhausted he is, how busy he is. He just gets on with it! Imagine if he was posting like Ella does about what his business is worth, making wife Jools the CEO and posting about getting an entrepreneur trophy from EY several years ago šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she not allowed to sit in the front seat next to Matthew? In her stories from yesterday she was in the back seatā€¦

And as if the timing of the countryside house etc did not make it obvious she reads this thread. I am glad Austin is ok though. But he completely disappeared from what she postsā€¦

Reactions: 2
Does anybody, by chance, know where her phone case and charm are from?

Captura.PNG
šŸ™

Reactions: 1
Hey
I dont know if anyone noticed but Ellas face became emaciated
She used to look bubbly and healthy ..surely having kids is exausting ..but something changed she used to have sparkles in her eyes
To be fair, the photo youā€™ve showed of her is when she was like 22 years old. Sheā€™s now 31 with two kids so Iā€™m not surprised if her face has changed. I think itā€™s normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, the photo youā€™ve showed of her is when she was like 22 years old. Sheā€™s now 31 with two kids so Iā€™m not surprised if her face has changed. I think itā€™s normal.
Unfortunately I have to agree. I wish I looked as good as I did when I was 22 šŸ˜‚

• Haha
It looks like Ella eats a lot of gluten (bread/pasta), processed foods (muesli bars) & takeout for someone thatā€™s so ā€œhealth consciousā€. Itā€™s lazy vegan 101 and when covered in pesto/hummus/nut butter is lacking the right nutrients for optimal health. Kind of goes against the whole purpose of the brand? If theyā€™re so busy, why donā€™t they hire a private chef? Just my two cents.

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s always non stop, 24/7 whirlwind and itā€™s always so amazing how many new things they have going on and she is always grateful for their opportunitiesā€¦ I seriously think she is totally out of touch with what 24/7 non stop whirlwind is and what big changes really areā€¦. What it really means to really risk your home when you use it as collateral for bank loans and so on. Or even have a home you can use as collateral.

Itā€™s always non stop, 24/7 whirlwind and itā€™s always so amazing how many new things they have going on and she is always grateful for their opportunitiesā€¦ I seriously think she is totally out of touch with what 24/7 non stop whirlwind is and what big changes really areā€¦. What it really means to really risk your home when you use it as collateral for bank loans and so on. Or even have a home you can use as collateral.
Yep I used to live in London but everything was so expensive there that I just came back to my home country:.
Expensive rent for small flats ; incertainty in your job ( unlike France its really easy to let go of someone); expensive restaurants ....etc.
.Ella is really living the high end affluent lifestyle and I have no Idea why she thinks her life is challenging and hard

Reactions: 4
Yep I used to live in London but everything was so expensive there that I just came back to my home country:.
Expensive rent for small flats ; incertainty in your job ( unlike France its really easy to let go of someone); expensive restaurants ....etc.
.Ella is really living the high end affluent lifestyle and I have no Idea why she thinks her life is challenging and hard
I mean I get she is worried about losing money or a business but how many people in their early 30s can afford a HOUSE!!! in Kensington? So she can talk all she wants about not getting handouts, their families definitely set them up.

Reactions: 8
It looks like Ella eats a lot of gluten (bread/pasta), processed foods (muesli bars) & takeout for someone thatā€™s so ā€œhealth consciousā€. Itā€™s lazy vegan 101 and when covered in pesto/hummus/nut butter is lacking the right nutrients for optimal health. Kind of goes against the whole purpose of the brand? If theyā€™re so busy, why donā€™t they hire a private chef? Just my two cents.
her diet just seems very repetitive, it is also in no way a good ad for veganism imo, it makes it look like a really expensive way to eat a lot of the time, which definitely it doesn't have to be

Someone should ask in her Q&A whether the brand will be doing anything to help those in the cost of living crisis.
I suspect nothing, of course. Someone mentioned that they quit donating to the Trussell Trust because it was no longer financially beneficial. Reckon Matt and Ella have no idea what itā€™s like to have to cut back during hard times. I mean, sheā€™s clearly joined the Equinox Gym, thatā€™s like Ā£275 a month!? Most people are ending their memberships because they canā€™t afford the extras now.

• Wow
  • Angry
1660151828889.png

i read : "my dog isn't going well but eh go check my new book that i launch soon"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.