Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last story:
"""Its been a Wild week so busy.""..
Well i Guess its easier being tired in a housetown in central London than in a small studio flat
I dont mind having her busy life

Reactions: 6
They have no clue about how normal people live. Both totally clueless.

Matt was furious when the council tenants above their restaurant challenged their late night licence application. He was saying that they pay barely anything to live in £2m flats with the insinuation that they shouldn’t have a right to oppose their restaurant’s plans.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Matt was furious when the council tenants above their restaurant challenged their late night licence application. He was saying that they pay barely anything to live in £2m flats with the insinuation that they shouldn’t have a right to oppose their restaurant’s plans.
Not very nice at all on his part but this is the HOT GOSSIP we WANT, NEED and DESERVE!! Please keep it coming!!

Reactions: 15
I would very much like to know where the nanny vanished to and why

Reactions: 5

omg please tell us more *pours tea*

Reactions: 10
Matt is gross, I just can’t stand the smug prick. I’ve heard Ella is a nice person, he’s definitely not.

Reactions: 8
Should these not be declared as ad/ ad own brand? Genuinely asking as not sure and seems to me like they should?
Yes, I am pretty sure they should!

Does she ever disclose when she features her own brand on IG? I can't remember for sure - but I don't think so!

Reactions: 3
Mediocre Matthew really annoys me. What has he actually done except run a woman’s successful brand into the ground?

Ella: builds a name on home cooked, minimal ingredient whole recipes and mindful lifestyles.

Matt: cool, let's build on this with a range of excessively expensive processed convenience foods for people who also work 26 hours a day!

Just another useless man who needs taking down several pegs.

Reactions: 23
Mediocre Matthew really annoys me. What has he actually done except run a woman’s successful brand into the ground?

Ella: builds a name on home cooked, minimal ingredient whole recipes and mindful lifestyles.

Matt: cool, let's build on this with a range of excessively expensive processed convenience foods for people who also work 26 hours a day!

Just another useless man who needs taking down several pegs.
Taking over deliciously Ella was Matt’s villain origin story 😂

Reactions: 6
Where do you see Matthews interventions about business..etc? On their podcast deliciously ella?
Off the top of my head: discontinuing their bestselling products for new terrible ones, the deli closing, and Plants seems to be doing badly (I notice it's empty every time Ella and Matt are there. It's either dead or they've closed it to eat there privately which seems terrible for business either way). He's also weirdly a constant presence around Ella now. She had a boyfriend when she started Deliciously Ella and we never heard from him (good) and now we can't go a week without hearing about "angel" Matt who has revolutionised the business. Ella also talked a lot about expanding into Europe and the US (Matt seemed to be spearheading this?) and it never seems to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.