Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t the kids have a nanny (potentially a nanny each?) it’s not like they’re in nursery picking up all these bugs from other kids? Unless the older one is in nursery now.

Reactions: 1
At 08:40 this morning it was 27 degrees, if you are going to walk your dog, actually get up EARLY

Reactions: 8
I went to plants last week for lunch with a vegan friend. It was dead quiet although was breakfast time on a weekday…

Reactions: 2
I went to plants last week for lunch with a vegan friend. It was dead quiet although was breakfast time on a weekday…
And what is your opinion? Judging by the reviews on Google, the food is tasty but way too expensive for the amount you get. It's a shame because I used to go to the Deli everytime I was in London, and not only was the food amazing but the dishes were plenty full too.

And what is your opinion? Judging by the reviews on Google, the food is tasty but way too expensive for the amount you get. It's a shame because I used to go to the Deli everytime I was in London, and not only was the food amazing but the dishes were plenty full too.
I agree, the deli really was great and the food was accessible to people who hadn’t eaten plant based before. The plants menu is a bit pretentious and overpriced. The Google reviews are so polar opposite as well - either people loving it or people absolutely hating it.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed how many takeaways she’s been having lately?

Has anyone else noticed how many takeaways she’s been having lately?
Yes, lots of Indian/Asian takeaways especially. I assumed it was because they’ve been sick recently, but it’s made me realise that Ella doesn’t often post photos to her stories of dinners she’s actually made herself for them? Wonder why that is? I would’ve thought it would be a great marketing ploy… ie post a photo of what she has (allegedly) made for her and ‘Matthew’ for dinner on Instagram and then say what the recipe is called and where to find it on the app/in her new book or whatever

Reactions: 4
So when Matt was ill last week he actually had covid… and her and the girls were also ‘ill’ and now she suspects that Skye has covid but won’t test her?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So when Matt was ill last week he actually had covid… and her and the girls were also ‘ill’ and now she suspects that Skye has covid but won’t test her?
Yeah...last weekend Ella mentioned that everyone was feeling under the weather (including her, I guess?) and this week she has said she thinks Skye has covid. Yet Ella has been taking trains and is in the office today. Hopefully she hasn't come into anyone who is high risk for covid. Meanwhile, Matthew is an 'angel' for looking after the girls. She is so OTT with how she goes on about him. She said she presumes Skye has covid but is not testing her as she won't be leaving the house. However Ella is in constant contact with Skye and is leaving the house! I guess there's nothing to stop her from doing that now as she has had a negative test. I still wonder why she decided to share all this on IG though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It explains this shitload of Q&A to "warm up" the image of the brand...
How many questions can you ask ?? The replies are all the same each and every time!! 😒
Do you think people will follow the values of the CEO Matt to make best profit from chocolate dipped almonds...please...

Reactions: 5
IMG_8409.jpg

So she's finally admitting it took her multiple years to come off her meds and she still has flare ups. Funny how that's not on her book covers. What a shame for the chronically ill people who probably took her "clean eating" word as gospel.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.