Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much more regulation is needed so that no one without the necessary qualifications can make or support such claims as part of a business operation.

Reactions: 12
Also the message in inaccurate in comparing to Ella’s sickness - myocarditis (swelling of the heart) is a very different issue from PoTS (a form of nervous system dysautonomia) like she had!
I would have thought in my uneducated opinion that the former is serious/potentially fatal. I thought Ella had learned to be more careful after the clean eating debacle.

Reactions: 5
I’m genuinely surprised DE hasn’t released a peanut butter yet.

Reactions: 7
I don't live in the UK but I'm here visiting some friends and on a trip to the supermarket I bought some deliciously Ella products I hadn't had a chance to try: the caramel cups and the chocolate coated almonds thingy and I must say they aren't worth the price. The almond thing is ok but the cups not that nice, especially not at the price point they are sold.

Reactions: 8
Opportunities do not grow on trees... but I bet it helps if your family literally owns one of the biggest supermarkets in the country.
Saw this as well! trying to gaslight everyone into thinking she’s self made. It’s the same energy as if Paris Hilton got a bunch of merch stocked in hotels and claimed ‘it was really hard’.

The thing is all their products are currently doing incredibly badly. All the new stuff they have put out is performing terribly. They will miss every single target they set this year, and to top it off have lost more than 1/3 of their staff because of the terrible work culture. They have staff leaving with absolutely nothing to go to because it’s so awful. Their Trail Mix isnt selling at all. They pulled their sauces off the shelf after 6 months because of how disappointing sales were. Nothing is going well for them. If I was her I wouldn’t be shouting about how proud I was. It’s not a business that is doing well.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The thing is all their products are currently doing incredibly badly. All the new stuff they have put out is performing terribly. They will miss every single target they set this year, and to top it off have lost more than 1/3 of their staff because of the terrible work culture. They have staff leaving with absolutely nothing to go to because it’s so awful. Their Trail Mix isnt selling at all. They pulled their sauces off the shelf after 6 months because of how disappointing sales were. Nothing is going well for them. If I was her I wouldn’t be shouting about how proud I was. It’s not a business that is doing well.
Do you know why the products are not selling well? Is there any customer feedback?

Has the sales performance dipped or was it always quite poor?

Reactions: 2
The trail mix just isn’t what the customer wants. Ella isn’t posting enough about the products. The sauces were so expensive. They got rid of their best selling products, the nut butter balls, which was a terrible business decision.

Plus they are running on a tiny team because so many people have left

Reactions: 5
The trail mix just isn’t what the customer wants. Ella isn’t posting enough about the products. The sauces were so expensive. They got rid of their best selling products, the nut butter balls, which was a terrible business decision.

Plus they are running on a tiny team because so many people have left
Thank you for your response!
It seems that the morale could also be impacted by the poor sales performance...

Good observations about the pricey sauces and the trail mix... It doesn't seem sensible that they pulled the nut butter balls

Do you know if their new restaurant, Plants, is doing well? The reviews initially were very mixed: expensive and small portions, poor customer service etc.

It should be easy for them to recruit given how well-known the brand is, but maybe they don't have the money to hire new staff right now.

Reactions: 1
Where do you get all this intel from? Everything you say makes sense but I do wonder how you know. If you can't safely answer because maybe some close to you works for them or whatever, don't worry. X

Reactions: 2
All feeling under the weather again. I know they have small kids and they'll pick up bugs etc. but as a family they seem to be ill A LOT. Not a great advert for the lifestyle they are selling.

Screenshot_20220717-140736_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.