Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt blamed the team working from home for their poor business performance. Insinuating the team was being lazy.
God this pisses me off. The number of times we've seen him working remotely from home, on holiday, in the back of cabs! He seems like one of those "bums in seats" micro-managers.

Reactions: 10
God this pisses me off. The number of times we've seen him working remotely from home, on holiday, in the back of cabs! He seems like one of those "bums in seats" micro-managers.
reminds me of my old job, we all had to go back in to the office every day while the boss moved overseas and always working remotely, in a totally different timezone no less

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I would like to define his "working" . Is he checking statuses if people are online and not taking 1 minutes more from their break?
And besides who has time to design the office (aka shitting all the patterns all over the place) if one is soooo hard working....
I think you are all correct, ella is trying to "warm" his persona because of the negative feedback employees are giving.
Truth to be told they are not doing anything revolutionary, they are milions of other start ups with better culture, vision and values. I think the "ceo" forgets that...

Reactions: 9
He doesn’t seem to recognise that by building goodwill by trusting his employees to work flexibly that they will respond by wanting to work harder/stay in the business longer. None of the staff are allowed to work from home on a Friday, for example.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He doesn’t seem to recognise that by building goodwill by trusting his employees to work flexibly that they will respond by wanting to work harder/stay in the business longer. None of the staff are allowed to work from home on a Friday, for example.
they are going to start to have a really hard time getting good staff with this kind of approach. My old workplace were able to as they sponsored visas so 70% of the staff were stuck there basically, anywhere like DE doesn't have that to tie staff to them

He’s the type who probably got Ella to have to kids in quickly succession so he could have full control. He will be the end of that company, he seems
To have an awful reputation. I certainly don’t want to put my money toward more ugly wallpaper for them.

So, yesterday she Shared a story where she had her shoes on the green office couch and today, their dog is let lie on same couch. How lovely. It’s an office, not everyone wants to sit where someone has put their shoes or be covered in dog hairs. How disrespectful for their staff.

Call me a cynic but I can’t help but wonder if Ella is sending the DE account some of these questions from her private account, as a curated opportunity to publicly discuss topics she wants to? Eg about how amazing ‘Matthew’ is, how hard she works, etc by making it appear people are interested in these topics…

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Why are all the questions about Matt?

And don't these people know he's called Matthew now?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Call me a cynic but I can’t help but wonder if Ella is sending the DE account some of these questions from her private account, as a curated opportunity to publicly discuss topics she wants to? Eg about how amazing ‘Matthew’ is, how hard she works, etc by making it appear people are interested in these topics…
I wondered exactly this too! Who else is asking questions about Matt’s projects?!?

Reactions: 5
Crossed my mind too. Why would anyone be interested in Matthew? He's even getting his full name. It feels Ella is making a gradual but public step from it being her who is the face and founder of the brand to transferring it to him.

Crossed my mind too. Why would anyone be interested in Matthew? He's even getting his full name. It feels Ella is making a gradual but public step from it being her who is the face and founder of the brand to transferring it to him.
The fact the question is worded ‘Matt’ rather than ‘Matthew’ is the only thing that makes me wonder if MAYBE it actually wasn’t written by her. But yeah, so many questions about Matt it’s suspicious.

Also all the questions she responds to about her being SO busy 🤔 Constantly complaining how busy and exhausted she is, yet here she says she wants DE to grow 10x bigger?! On what level does this make any sense as a wellness guru?! 😅

Attachments

also i don't get why he would be working on the food elements of stuff, isnt that her domain? and 100% she asked that herself why on earth would anyone else care

Reactions: 1
I find it really off putting how often she says that they’re overwhelmed, super busy and working 24/7 non stop. She’s become a martyr

Reactions: 8
It's so boring. Also telling that the only people she seems to hang out with are Matt, the kids, and her employees. She's probably an absent friend and blames it on being "too busy"

Reactions: 5
Reading about the hideous Lulu Lytle interior design at Downing St reminds me of Ella's living room. I dread to think what it all cost.

download.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I find it really off putting how often she says that they’re overwhelmed, super busy and working 24/7 non stop. She’s become a martyr
All while whearing two cartier bracelets and a van Cleef and harpel one ...hahha being rich is soo tough .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.