Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bleugh, I made the mistake of making a DE recipe yesterday. Don't know why I forget how same-y they all are... note to self: tahini, lime, maple syrup, mustard is (still) a tit salad dressing. Garlicky mushrooms are not ✨heavenly✨ they are just kinda boring, stinky mushrooms. Nutritional yeast makes everything taste tit. Drowning everything in nut butter, olive oil, homemade chocolate spread is a hella lot a calories and fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she’s posted a “roasted red pepper orzo” recipe and fries the red pepper rather than roasting it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It also really annoys me how when they launched the app as feel better last year they reassured everyone the price would stay the same. Then shortly later launched the “all access” !!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Bleugh, I made the mistake of making a DE recipe yesterday. Don't know why I forget how same-y they all are... note to self: tahini, lime, maple syrup, mustard is (still) a tit salad dressing. Garlicky mushrooms are not ✨heavenly✨ they are just kinda boring, stinky mushrooms. Nutritional yeast makes everything taste tit. Drowning everything in nut butter, olive oil, homemade chocolate spread is a hella lot a calories and fat.
I remember making the mistake of baking one of her cake recipes which used ‘aquafaba’ which is basically the water in a can of chickpeas. I turned the cake out of the tin and it splattered everywhere, undercooked stinking batter. It tasted like bicarb. I’m not even a bad cook, it’s just the recipe was a con! You can just tell that if someone like Nigella or Delia Smith did a similar recipe, it would have been properly tested and wouldn’t come out looking like a total mess.

Reactions: 4
Something I like about Ella is that it's obvious she lets Skye choose her own clothes sometimes. Most insta parents are obsessed with the insta perfect wouldn't allow it. But if Skye wants to dress as Elsa or a princess while out and about, she can.

Reactions: 4
Something I like about Ella is that it's obvious she lets Skye choose her own clothes sometimes. Most insta parents are obsessed with the insta perfect wouldn't allow it. But if Skye wants to dress as Elsa or a princess while out and about, she can.
Probably the nanny tbh 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a random point but I do like that Ella hasn’t chosen to get her teeth fixed (one or two overlap at the front) or any silly cosmetic work done to her face with all their millions. Quite like that.

Reactions: 7
She’s learning to drive now. Does anyone know whether she finished a nutrition degree? She was often showing working on some essays and reports and all of a sudden she stoppe

Ella just admitted on Instagram that her kids aren’t 100% plant based!?
Is Ella even plant based? I knew she said her kids when they grow up can choose what they want to eat but…

…Does it matter?

The majority of nutritionists would argue that it’s in the child’s best interests to include some animal products in their diet, take a look at the work of Lily Nichols for an example.

Ella has shifted herself away from being a guru or “lead by example” influencer and seems to put more of a focus onto looking to the company app for inspiration instead of her now. Whilst her previous public claims of health cures are not something to ignore as they will have had a lasting effect on her fans, at the same time if she’s completing a degree in nutrition and has come to the decision/awareness that her child’s needs are a priority over her world views I don’t see this as a bad thing, we are all continuously learning! She has never presented herself as an expert on child nutrition and if she was to start explaining this side of her personal life publicly it’s a very dangerous position to put herself in. Her child’s nutrition should not be something that is moderated by public opinion.

Reactions: 12
To be fair I respect this
A vegan friend does similar. Whilst being vegan it is a lot more common it is so much easier to be veggie out of the house. Who wants to be the kid at a birthday party having a different cake to everyone else. She also thought it would be good to test for allergies - egg and dairy, just in case her baby ate something with them in by accident one day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.