Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else pick up on My_Familyeats condoning cheating and blaming society's judgement for ppl not "seeing the bigger picture" and working on their relationship with a cheater... or was it just me?? If this doesn't scream she's a cheater and this is probs why her ex left her then I don't know what does! Only cheaters condone cheating... Anyone? Or just me 💁‍♀️
Honestly great pick up! You saw straight through her bullshit. No one condones cheating unless they're a cheater

Reactions: 4
WHATTTTTTTT 🤭 do tell 😂😂
I know someone who knows her ex. Poor guy. She had a full on affair for months with a married man 🤮🤮🤮
---
Anyone else pick up on My_Familyeats condoning cheating and blaming society's judgement for ppl not "seeing the bigger picture" and working on their relationship with a cheater... or was it just me?? If this doesn't scream she's a cheater and this is probs why her ex left her then I don't know what does! Only cheaters condone cheating... Anyone? Or just me 💁‍♀️
This to me screams her ex should never have given up on her after she cheated 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is so much better off
---
MFE declaring she will no longer justify herself... nek minit.. justifies herself 🤣🤣🤣 "not doing it for the gram"... sure you're not love
---
Poor Kyle 🤣 her appreciation lasted less then 24hrs hahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed Myfamilyeats seems on the defensive all the time. Like her page isn’t about the original reasons she started, which was food and what her family eats. It’s like she has a message to people nearly every day and every post. I feel like she has lots of personal issues she likes to air in public, and I think she must have some serious mental health issues. Reason I say this is , she has issues with food, became massive and was 5x the size she is now. Had gastric band surgery and lost a whole heap of weight , now she looks like Mr Burns from the Simpsons. She’s got all this saggy skin and her body still isn’t what she wanted it expected. This tells me she has no control over her mind cause she can’t control what she eats , or have any type of motivation to exercise. She shares so much online , yet never ever shares anything spending any time with friends, I wonder if she actually has any in real life.. She still talks about a break up she had with her children’s father nearly every Q&A like she’s maybe talking to the ex’s new girlfriend/wife. I don’t think she’s over her ex and still loves him. She regrets catching the feels for the new man that has no money , or prospects and has additional baggage with a daughter she obviously hates. She’s working a new job, I wonder why she left her old job that made her more money? Maybe she was pushed out cause people are sick of dealing with her attitude and imagine listening to that cringe voice all day long in a tiny office .

I know someone who knows her ex. Poor guy. She had a full on affair for months with a married man 🤮🤮🤮
---

This to me screams her ex should never have given up on her after she cheated 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is so much better off
---
MFE declaring she will no longer justify herself... nek minit.. justifies herself 🤣🤣🤣 "not doing it for the gram"... sure you're not love
---
Poor Kyle 🤣 her appreciation lasted less then 24hrs hahaha
Hey, just giving you the heads up that we can see who you are in the first photo!

Reactions: 7
Confused as to why the girls dad cant have them while she is at the baby shower?
I can never understand this either, unless he’s working. She never gets her partner to look after the kids, she’s always taking them to family members to look after. Also why hasn’t she taught her kids to go to the toilet instead of a potty, they’ve been toilet trained for a while now!

I can never understand this either, unless he’s working. She never gets her partner to look after the kids, she’s always taking them to family members to look after. Also why hasn’t she taught her kids to go to the toilet instead of a potty, they’ve been toilet trained for a while now!
I thought the same thing. Her oldest is 4 and the younger one is over 3. My kids not even 4 yet and hasn’t used a potty in about 6 months.

Her partner doesn’t parent.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow eight at home? I know she’s not really a debt free Insta, but she’s away from her family on a solo trip again!! After being sooo sick 🤒 I used to like her content if you could even call it that, but lately 🤢

She’s not the one who posted that. Unfortunately that photo got sent around a bit before being posted as far as I’m aware.
How did you both get accounts to tattle yesterday? Don’t you need a code to get an account these days
---
I thought the same thing. Her oldest is 4 and the younger one is over 3. My kids not even 4 yet and hasn’t used a potty in about 6 months.

Her partner doesn’t parent.
Yeah my kids have never used a potty, they went straight to the toilet

Reactions: 1
How is this app free 😂 this is tea
I'm here for this tea 🤣 MFE will be blowing a gasket, that's for sure! She won't be able to hold it for too long. Turns on notifications for MFE stories 🫣

Can we please get the not so sneaky screenshot person to join in & explain her side 🙌
---
Confused as to why the girls dad cant have them while she is at the baby shower?
Probably gotta work on his car, play in his man shed, oh computer games needs his attention instead of spending some time alone with his daughters 😏

Just waiting for her to post about him being a hard working, loving dad now 🙄 oh hey hi hello OO 👋

Last edited:
How did you both get accounts to tattle yesterday? Don’t you need a code to get an account these days
---

Yeah my kids have never used a potty, they went straight to the toilet
Nope, no codes needed anymore 😉
---
I'm here for this tea 🤣 MFE will be blowing a gasket, that's for sure! She won't be able to hold it for too long. Turns on notifications for MFE stories 🫣

Can we please get the not so sneaky screenshot person to join in & explain her side 🙌
---

Probably gotta work on his car, play in his man shed, oh computer games needs his attention instead of spending some time alone with his daughters 😏

Just waiting for her to post about him being a hard working, loving dad now 🙄 oh hey hi hello OO 👋
You all saw who the first screenshot was from…why not ask her about 🤷🏼‍♀️

She most likely has no idea it’s on here either…
---
IF the person behind that account was the owner of that screen shot that they posted….. it’s actually hilarious!! As they were friends and now they don’t follow each other apparently.
They’re definitely not friends.
I know the person named in the screenshot and she didn’t want much to do with MFE because of some very rude opinions MFE has had of her and her relationship….
MFE blocked the one named in screenshots 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.