Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on Aussie debt free girl. If they are struggling so much, could she not get a job? A night time one even so she can avoid paying daycare fees. It’s so strange

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember TML’s freaky pointer finger from when she would do like grocery halls, point at her antidepressants in her top cutlery drawer, point at her thongs that she made her husband wear, point at shoes etc that she’d bought her kids? No, just me? It was super stiff and slightly bent at the end 😂😂😂
Hey when you don’t get to see her face you only get to know the pointer finger, her voice & defensive tone of her comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember TML’s freaky pointer finger from when she would do like grocery halls, point at her antidepressants in her top cutlery drawer, point at her thongs that she made her husband wear, point at shoes etc that she’d bought her kids? No, just me? It was super stiff and slightly bent at the end 😂😂😂
Hey when you don’t get to see her face you only get to know the pointer finger, her voice & defensive tone of her comments!
The weird little chuckle she used to do mid talking too. Drove me mad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The weird little chuckle she used to do mid talking too. Drove me mad.
Yesssss the chuckle then fake lose her train of thought.
The obsession with burrata and d'Affinois as if she was saaaaaaaaa fancy 😂😂😂

Yet they used to make the in-laws sleep on the fold out ikea couch in the lounge room. Wonder if the night nanny slept there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My biggest gripe with TML was claiming infertility.. yet going on to have 3 babies in just under 4 years? I think she just missed out on 3 under 3

Reactions: 11
My biggest gripe with TML was claiming infertility.. yet going on to have 3 babies in just under 4 years? I think she just missed out on 3 under 3
Yep this made me so angry. We were in the thick of IVF when she had #2 and all her carry on about how she was a ‘miracle’ because they were told they might have trouble conceiving because she had low AMH (and then she had no trouble at all!). It was definitely close to 3 under 3!

Reactions: 6
The finger…as if we care about your clothing “bins” you’d dump your clothes in and plastic bags in the freezer.
the funniest was when it was all collapsing and someone shared a close friends story of her saying “imagine the haters found out I have a night nurse”. Oh, hi 👋🏼
What a loser. Her husband though wearing her old thongs, patched up “designer” shirts, and her botched haircuts for him. Anyone know if he’s ok? The real victim in this.

Reactions: 8
Her “infertility” issues would have been her poor husband having issues finding the goal under and around her fat lazy ass! Sorry but as some who has done IVF and will need to again her attitude towards infertility and then her palming her kid off to Nannie’s and daycare as soon as possible so she could lay under the A/C like a beached whale really ticked me off.
---
Correct me if im wrong, but i believe one of her kids has a different father and he is fighting for custody
Yeh that’s apparently the story, I think it’s the eldest? But previously they seemed to co-parent fine? Something has happened to trigger the custody battle…

Reactions: 8
The finger…as if we care about your clothing “bins” you’d dump your clothes in and plastic bags in the freezer.
the funniest was when it was all collapsing and someone shared a close friends story of her saying “imagine the haters found out I have a night nurse”. Oh, hi 👋🏼
What a loser. Her husband though wearing her old thongs, patched up “designer” shirts, and her botched haircuts for him. Anyone know if he’s ok? The real victim in this.
What about when the only vegetable her kids got was air fried broccoli?

• Haha
At what point will this grown ass woman with 3 children take some responsibility for herself and sort her tit out for her kids. There must come a point where you need to stop blaming your adhd and actually help yourself? She pisses me off so much.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
At what point will this grown ass woman with 3 children take some responsibility for herself and sort her tit out for her kids. There must come a point where you need to stop blaming your adhd and actually help yourself? She pisses me off so much.
I don’t even understand what she is saying her, it’s always rambling nonsense 😂

Reactions: 5
At what point does someone step in and say she is no longer providing a safe and secure home for the kids and place them with someone who can? She rants on that she is so hard done by when every second person is getting diagnosed with ADHD! She won’t help herself because like many others on Instagram this is her drama and attention source so why would she stop?

Reactions: 6
At what point does someone step in and say she is no longer providing a safe and secure home for the kids and place them with someone who can? She rants on that she is so hard done by when every second person is getting diagnosed with ADHD! She won’t help herself because like many others on Instagram this is her drama and attention source so why would she stop?
She seriously has the resources to get help. She just doesn’t help herself. Actively not taking your medication? And in the process her kids are going to end up as fucked up as her.

And people trust her to be a fuckin nurse.

This rant sounds
This rant sounds very much like StylebyDenis manic rants 🤪 nonsensical

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.