Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, no codes needed anymore 😉
---

You all saw who the first screenshot was from…why not ask her about 🤷🏼‍♀️

She most likely has no idea it’s on here either…
---

They’re definitely not friends.
I know the person named in the screenshot and she didn’t want much to do with MFE because of some very rude opinions MFE has had of her and her relationship….
MFE blocked the one named in screenshots 😂

she has no idea it's on here, oh please we all know SS checks in on us here from time to time & would jump at the opportunity to join in the tattle. Good on her if she did join in the last few days when no codes were needed 👏 If she brings the beef to IG then I'll join in on it there but I have no interest in asking her until then 🙄 That's why I'm here for sneaky side 💩 ✌

Reactions: 2
Notice MFE has started deleting off Insta.. 2200 down to 2113.. maybe she took some solid advice 😆
---
Almost time for a new thread 🧵 shall we vote on a new ?!
Debt Free Instagram Community- Eating out of date foods from 1962 to save a quick penny, proving I’m a successful parent by posting online that I am

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she has no idea it's on here, oh please we all know SS checks in on us here from time to time & would jump at the opportunity to join in the tattle. Good on her if she did join in the last few days when no codes were needed 👏 If she brings the beef to IG then I'll join in on it there but I have no interest in asking her until then 🙄 That's why I'm here for sneaky side 💩 ✌
She’s managed to get people very upset in the past but doesn’t appear to ever really name anyone or say much about a situation. I want me a good name and shame 🤣🤣🤣

How would she have no idea it’s on here? So you’re saying that account on here isn’t her? And that one of her friends she’s sent the screenshot to has come on here and posted it?

It’s clearly her which is fine just unfortunate she’s outed herself lol- unless she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 6
This is the best entertainment we’ve had in this thread in a while and I’m all here for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can confirm that the person who posted the screenshots isn’t SS
Respectfully, I’ll never believe you 😂 either way, the screen shot came from her in one way or another - why’d she feel the need to screen shot it and send it to her friends. She’s also disappeared after being told the Instagram handle was visible

• Heart
Respectfully, I’ll never believe you 😂 either way, the screen shot came from her in one way or another - why’d she feel the need to screen shot it and send it to her friends. She’s also disappeared after being told the Instagram handle was visible

Haha that’s fine. I understand how it looks 😂

Notice MFE has started deleting off Insta.. 2200 down to 2113.. maybe she took some solid advice 😆
---
Almost time for a new thread 🧵 shall we vote on a new ?!
Debt Free Instagram Community- Eating out of date foods from 1962 to save a quick penny, proving I’m a successful parent by posting online that I am
I’m debt free, follow me but don’t dare question my parenting & tax free money or I will block thee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have no idea who any of these minor accounts are, but living for this drama. Reminds me of the good old days with the original group 😢 come baaaaaaaack Monica!

Reactions: 7
I have no idea who any of these minor accounts are, but living for this drama. Reminds me of the good old days with the original group 😢 come baaaaaaaack Monica!
You could look up some YouTube tutorials on how to give oneself an enema if you’re really missing her content 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I am glad af I logged back into this thread today. It’s been so dry prior to that screenshot.

I know someone who knows her ex. Poor guy. She had a full on affair for months with a married man 🤮🤮🤮
---

This to me screams her ex should never have given up on her after she cheated 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is so much better off
---
MFE declaring she will no longer justify herself... nek minit.. justifies herself 🤣🤣🤣 "not doing it for the gram"... sure you're not love
---
Poor Kyle 🤣 her appreciation lasted less then 24hrs hahaha

@jdgmntlbtch please come back & chat with us 😘

I cannot stand listening to her talking stories. Why does she always sound out of breath?
Omg SAME!!!!!! She just goes on and on and on and then the “ANYWHOOOO”. Also, change out of your work shirt if you’re that concerned, not that anyone gives a rats where she works.

I cannot stand listening to her talking stories. Why does she always sound out of breath?
I thought she was dying when she was talking about how stressed she was yesterday about Avia’s “kindy” (cringe!)
The reason that your child is so sensitive and clingy is you!

@jdgmntlbtch please come back & chat with us 😘
Lol nah that's all the tea I've got 🤣 my friend went to high-school with her and knows her ex
---
Nah, I don't even know who that is 😬 it was forward to me. Oops didn't even realise.. sorry whoever you are. Rookie error, never done this before

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.