Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My family eats lost me when she did a dunking her kids heads in water reel for a joke… kids and water is no joke 🤦‍♀️

can someone give me latest on what ever JBM calls herself these days?

Reactions: 3
My family eats lost me when she did a dunking her kids heads in water reel for a joke… kids and water is no joke 🤦‍♀️

Ooh yes please me too, miss this cracker JBM haha

this person is under 10k so can’t discuss, but can we discuss the 2 Centrelink “pays”??!! If you look back through their posts, her combined income and Centrelink are more than I earn, partnered, working FT and kid in daycare FT 😵💫🤯

Attachments

• Wow

this person is under 10k so can’t discuss, but can we discuss the 2 Centrelink “pays”??!! If you look back through their posts, her combined income and Centrelink are more than I earn, partnered, working FT and kid in daycare FT 😵💫🤯
Yep! And her comeback is, I pay/paid taxes! I deserve to claim. Yeah sure. But you are obviously in the sweet spot of low housing costs, can access govt assistance AND earn an income.

Plus I can’t take my kid to work with me when they are too sick for daycare like she does.

Reactions: 5

💁🏻‍♀️ Here I am with an update

- sadly her father passed away, feel absolutely awful for her all snark aside 💔
- she said they’ve had more heartbreak on their ivf journey
- still being her strange self
-surveys

• Sad
Yep! And her comeback is, I pay/paid taxes! I deserve to claim. Yeah sure. But you are obviously in the sweet spot of low housing costs, can access govt assistance AND earn an income.

Plus I can’t take my kid to work with me when they are too sick for daycare like she does.
Grrr, I could save $500 a week too with a free handout. Basically her entire government pay

Attachments

Grrr, I could save $500 a week too with a free handout. Basically her entire government pay
Yeah I’ve never been a fan of her! She’s taking advantage of the system. I know she’s entitled to it but she doesn’t need it if she’s saving majority of it. It’s sucks because so many parts of Centrelink need an overhaul (disability payments etc) but she’s just going to keep on this heavy train. Especially since they are upping the age from 8 to 14!

Reactions: 8

Centrelink “pays” is like a red rag to a bill to me. Pisses me off! I know someone (school mum) who always talks about when she gets “paid”, and her entire income is Centrelink. Just grinds on my nerve.
If your question is about the 2 pays…. I think she means twice in the month that she received the money, not that there are two different payments being received.
But she gets rent assistance, child care benefit (or whatever it is called), works part-time (so less tax paid), and gets to take her kid to work if she has to instead of using carers leave like the rest of us do!
I wish I could save that much a month!!!!

Centrelink “pays” is like a red rag to a bill to me. Pisses me off! I know someone (school mum) who always talks about when she gets “paid”, and her entire income is Centrelink. Just grinds on my nerve.
If your question is about the 2 pays…. I think she means twice in the month that she received the money, not that there are two different payments being received.
But she gets rent assistance, child care benefit (or whatever it is called), works part-time (so less tax paid), and gets to take her kid to work if she has to instead of using carers leave like the rest of us do!
I wish I could save that much a month!!!!
yeah it was more the reference of “pays” not benefit I guess 😊

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’ve never been a fan of her! She’s taking advantage of the system. I know she’s entitled to it but she doesn’t need it if she’s saving majority of it. It’s sucks because so many parts of Centrelink need an overhaul (disability payments etc) but she’s just going to keep on this heavy train. Especially since they are upping the age from 8 to 14!
The thing for me is that she CHOSE to become a single parent!!!! She didn’t break up with the father of her child, she KNEW from day one she’d be doing this alone, no one forced her to become a single parent. In fact she wasn’t even that old, she could have frozen her eggs and waited to see if she found a partner. But no, she chose to have a child alone and receive government support when she’s got thousands in savings while working part time. The fact all she can do is churn out the same “I pay taxes” excuse every time this is ridiculous - especially now in a cost of living crisis when so many people are genuinely struggling. What she pays for daycare a week, I pay per day!! And to then brag about it on your social media platform and just encouraging others to do the same. Ridiculous and tone deaf.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The thing for me is that she CHOSE to become a single parent!!!! She didn’t break up with the father of her child, she KNEW from day one she’d be doing this alone, no one forced her to become a single parent. In fact she wasn’t even that old, she could have frozen her eggs and waited to see if she found a partner. But no, she chose to have a child alone and receive government support when she’s got thousands in savings while working part time. The fact all she can do is churn out the same “I pay taxes” excuse every time this is ridiculous - especially now in a cost of living crisis when so many people are genuinely struggling. What she pays for daycare a week, I pay per day!! And to then brag about it on your social media platform and just encouraging others to do the same. Ridiculous and tone deaf.
exactly, she needs to read the room and stop posting stuff like this in the current climate.

so you can have donor sperm and be a SMBC & then go on to claim every dollar the gov will give whilst working the least to get max benefit but to take your OWN money from super for IVF, you need to pay for 2 reports from psychologists before you are even guaranteed you can get the funds 🤯

and now she can do it till he’s 14😠

Reactions: 4
Bit of a left of field question, but are there any good Mum/cleaning/DFC accounts to follow?
I ask for all of them because they all seem to have this weird crossover between them 😅

Reactions: 1
Bit of a left of field question, but are there any good Mum/cleaning/DFC accounts to follow?
I ask for all of them because they all seem to have this weird crossover between them 😅
I don’t think so anymore. They’re either time deaf as per the account we discussed above. Rude or petty as per MFE who has strayed so far from the frugal platform she built her following on. Maybe smaller profiles but I’ve strayed from that genre massively after the way some of the bigger accounts turned.

Reactions: 4
My_familyeats voice is so cringe ! You can tell she’s trying so hard to be the next big “influencer” although sounds like a 3 year old trying to make a quick buck on her Aldi throw together meals and reheats dated back to 1965.
Hahahaa fakest bish I've ever seen!!! NO ONE speaks like that naturally!
---
Anyone else pick up on My_Familyeats condoning cheating and blaming society's judgement for ppl not "seeing the bigger picture" and working on their relationship with a cheater... or was it just me?? If this doesn't scream she's a cheater and this is probs why her ex left her then I don't know what does! Only cheaters condone cheating... Anyone? Or just me 💁‍♀️
Can confirm she cheated on her kids dad 🤮🤮🤮 she's the most disgusting human being!!!

• Wow
Hahahaa fakest bish I've ever seen!!! NO ONE speaks like that naturally!
---

Can confirm she cheated on her kids dad 🤮🤮🤮 she's the most disgusting human being!!!
she is the worst, like actual worst.
I love how she posted in her q and a that she treats her stepdaughter the same as her kids hahahaha nahhhhh she don’t. Her kids even say that she doesn’t like her stepdaughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

JBM is so bleeping vague and secretive for an already extremely private page. Like why post tit then not elaborate when someone asks you stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.