Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeyboardKaren

View attachment 2469111Must be nice to take $3k from the government each month 😳
It is the attitude of “I paid taxes all my life so il use all the government benefits” that bugs me. How does she calculate what she is “owed”? Not all her previous tax has been put aside for her to use to fund her life, some has been used on roads which she uses, hospitals which she uses, public schools which she will probably use, how much has she budgeted from her paid taxes to cover her share of those? Centrelink is there to get you out of trouble/support those who need it not fund your uneducated choices.

Reactions: 8

bucketofsand

I don’t really have issues with people not claiming small things like this on tax when billion dollar companies get away with paying sweet fuck all. I think it’s probably not wise to post about it so freely if you have a large platform.

Reactions: 8

Naynay24

This bitch got one brain cell???
2 of her cons are bull dust- expense of raising a child??? you get max benefit, low ccs because of said benefit, work bare minimum hours.

try working full time and earning less than your total handouts with higher ccs dickhead
---
Also what’s with this train of thought that the government will support you to raise a child you knowingly had as a single mother as opposed to someone who’s separated?
I wonder if she would have been single mum by choice if there wasn't handouts from centrelink.

Reactions: 7

negative_feedback

Boring 🥱 poor child will grow up under a rock. It’s not something we do all the time, but still fun to plan a cost effective little break for everyone.

Although, Tasha doesn’t work full time so I guess everyday is a holiday for her

Also I find her responses when she does q&a’s so rude and blunt

Attachments

Last edited:

2ndavenue

I had never heard of behavioural optometry before GFOAB, is this a common intervention for young kids w ADHD/ASD? Exhausts me just thinking about how many different appointments she manages between herself and all the kids

sodit

VIP Member
Wish I'd seen these threads at the height of the Aussie DFC era. Looking back at these threads has filled in some massive gaps for me though, I had a chunk of time off Insta the other year cos newborn life and when I started scrolling again I realised they were all gone but had no one I knew who followed to ask about it. Fucking lol.

It seems like it's only Aus accounts that get chatted about on here? There's deffo some UK accounts that require a chat.

Did/does anyone follow savemycents? I haven't in years cos I cannot stand the woman and the gross 'frugal' things she does while bragging about her and her husbands healthy New York salaries. I used to follow the GOMI thread about her but that website has gone to pot.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Familiar face just popped up on one of my WLS pages. It’s funny though because I remember her whinging the surgery didn’t work properly.
Yes!! She was so disappointed she could still eat a lot post surgery.
---
Familiar face just popped up on one of my WLS pages. It’s funny though because I remember her whinging the surgery didn’t work properly.
I wonder if she’s still a cunt to poor Harriet

Nosymum

VIP Member
I wonder if growing family on a budget is rekindling with the husband, he put effort into Mother’s Day and looked like they had a date night recently. I do wonder why they continued to have children given each of them have health conditions surely you realize after 2 or 3 that your passing things on!

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Thought of hobby. Bought $250 worth of shit for hobby on a whim that will probably fizzle out 8 days before Christmas and just days after a bloody expensive disney cruise that was also crap according to her. Oh to have this kind of disposable income.
Omg why would you buy a kindle if you aren’t into reading books!! Buy a few books and then if you don’t like reading then don’t buy a kindle! What a waste of money, that money could go to their kids needs

Hate missing work?? Sorry your child is sick SMBC 😣 lucky you still get an income from your years of being a taxpayer.

also the yellow stuff would be bile 🤦🏼‍♀️ were you born under a rock? Never been sick yourself? My golly

I don’t understand why people post stuff like this
Sometimes I wonder if she posts this for her boss to see, like look we’re really sick over here.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Funnily
Enough if you go back to the first thread, I’m pretty sure there’s a post in there where striving for the good life was complaining about having been blocked by TML on her stories. I wonder what the goss was there.
Striving for the good life made a few posts about TML back in the day. Not naming her obviously but just about how she would go through her kids presents and open/ chuck them out or give them away before the kids even looked at them. TML was truly a neurotic control freak in absolutely every aspect. I love how she claimed she suffered infertility but then went on to have 3 babies in just under 4 four years. She just missed the 3 under 3