Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marthamartyr

I challenge GFOAB to go a day without some kind of shopping
I honestly think it’s the dopamine hit. She is looking after a million kids, with needs, she doesn’t appear to have a social life, now no husband. Even if it’s just groceries, it’s almost a hobby

Reactions: 7

KeyboardKaren

Her page is weird. She posts about weightloss yet all her food reels are always treats or unhealthy food. It’s like her account is stuck in some weird limbo and she’s more concerned with being popular, there’s not originality or authenticness. It’s all about just being popular, which is a bit sad for a grown woman
She is clearly struggling with her identity and because she has no original thought she has just chosen what she thinks is the top 3 personalities people would like “fitness guru” “fashion and coffee influencer” and “Insta fun mum” none of them she is doing well or in an original way.

Babble3344

Hate missing work?? Sorry your child is sick SMBC 😣 lucky you still get an income from your years of being a taxpayer.

also the yellow stuff would be bile 🤦🏼‍♀️ were you born under a rock? Never been sick yourself? My golly

I don’t understand why people post stuff like this
Don’t most daycares have an exclusion period for V&D? She said her kid got bitten today so she obviously shipped him off to daycare today. But hey she takes him swimming when he is sick too. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad

jordanbing

Striving for the good life seems so uptight. On what planet is a young child going to eat “crushed chickpeas or beans” in a sandwich 😵💫🙄
As the parent of a 20 and 13 year old I have been doing lunch boxes for a long time!!! I loathe it!!! I find it so comical when first time kindy parents are all excited and enthusiastic about making lunch everyday. And say that they love doing it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

negative_feedback

Aw now you’ll only be able to save $800 of “your income” a month😩 🙄

I don’t know why you would be annoyed given that’s what’s happening to everyone - it should almost have been expected to be coming.

you have enough surplus income.

whats she going to do when she buys a house and the interest rates climb forcing her to find an extra $1000 a month

very out of touch I think - you are lucky to have a roof over your head.

Attachments

negative_feedback

In this current financial climate it’s any wonder why these accounts are still sharing exact figures. So many people (my family included) are barely able to afford bills let alone save money!
Yeah it's really tone deaf - I mean she appears to live a very simple, cheap (read boring) life but taking money when you clearly don't need it, just to bump up your savings & then posting it for validation is just off. She is saving at least half of the handouts she receives every month.

Don't worry Taasha, we'll all keep working full-time so you can have a nice juicy savings account off our tax dollars.

normaliserest

Gf-on-a-B’s man child husband has moved out. My god that guy shits me - didn’t get his licence till last year. Has “sleepovers” at his parents house now I assume has moved back there. He is a man child and I can only assume adds to her chaos. She might find things easier with him not around since she does everything anyway. Would love to do the maths on single parenting payment, child support etc, are they better off “separated”?

This absolutely cracked me up, any excuse to flog her Ali Express tat. I’m a big gift giver and I love picking items out for friends and family that they’ll love and I can tell you I have never considered gifting someone a cheap silicone food container from an lnsta mum
But strangely just a few months ago she was saying not to buy gifts for anyone going through WLS, especially gifts linked to food. Funny how the tables turn when she has a garage full of containers Ali express shit to offload 🙄

• Haha

toooldfortt

Attachments

• Wow

KeyboardKaren

Gf-on-a-B’s man child husband has moved out. My god that guy shits me - didn’t get his licence till last year. Has “sleepovers” at his parents house now I assume has moved back there. He is a man child and I can only assume adds to her chaos. She might find things easier with him not around since she does everything anyway. Would love to do the maths on single parenting payment, child support etc, are they better off “separated”?
He was a dead weight! She will be better off financially and emotionally without him.
---
I just noticed this, surely she isn't sat there sending a direct link to every person who individually comments?! People are so thick, you can google any of her recipes and the exact same, if not a VERY similar one, will appear. Usually on RecipeTin's website!!!
Her husband works for IT, I am sure there is a bot or something that he can set up to automatically send a generic response to each comment.

basketballbelly

Ok, I need to know who TML is to see if she talks about the “haul”.. growing family on a budget.. a budget of $1000 per child at Christmas 😵💫🫠 that is alotttt of toys!! And just stuff!! How on earth is she going to store all that??
I feel like it was $1000 in total.
Alsp why does the 18 year old need/want a plastic spiderman dinner set?! I feel like even my 4 year old is almost too old for that 🤔

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Of course he acts out at home he is fighting for attention and is overstimulated from devices. She’s just looking to medicate him & cash in on another carer’s payment.