Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bucketofsand

Man I swear she’s neurodivergent. WHY DONT YOU SIT AT HOME FOREVER TASH AND COUNT YOUR PENNIES INTO WANTS AND NEEDS AND NEVER GIVE YOUR CHILD MEMORIES OR FUN. Honestly what a truly miserable existence 🤦🏻‍♀️ and don’t whinge about not going out with your mates they probably don’t want to invite you cos all you can talk about it money!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

uglyguccislides

Geez tell us what you really think 🫠 why can’t the deadbead dad take him half the time?

I truly do not understand how you can have so many children with SO many behavioural issues. Same with life with the Abrahams. There’s one common denominator right?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Hmmm, I wondered the deal with this too. Also the 18 year old burning the garlic bread 🙄 I kinda feel like an 18 year old should be able to cook something like garlic bread tbh..
To be fair the 18 year old was watching their 5 siblings so the mum could shower but she was just ranting into her phone about her adult autism assessment.

• Haha

ambr

He declutterd himself
She seems to have been doing all the parenting and all the adulting for a long time. I think she will be better off without him, and hopefully in a better head space. Not white-knighting but it’s been nice to see her in some photos with the kids and getting out and about with them.

KeyboardKaren

This absolutely cracked me up, any excuse to flog her Ali Express tat. I’m a big gift giver and I love picking items out for friends and family that they’ll love and I can tell you I have never considered gifting someone a cheap silicone food container from an lnsta mum
Next question box can we all ask for gift inspiration for every situation and see what she says?

Going to a wake, what should I bring? A silicone lunch box!

My friend just lost her job how can I cheer her up? A silicone lunch box!

I am going thru chemo what can I do to cheer myself up? A silicone lunch box!

• Haha

nutkin

Anyone remember when TML used to return her Lululemon tights? 😂
The hardest working lycra in Maroubra 🤣
---
🤯😠

The disclaimer at the bottom and the comments 🙄
I am surprised she gets that much welfare. This girl wouldn't work at all if she could make the budget work, I remember when she was trying to get pregnant she'd often say she never wanted a career, only to be a mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why do people tell people being discussed here that they’re being discussed here. I will never get it (re: growing family on a budget)
Exactly ‘pretending they care about them’ but they were on here looking and probably commenting. It’s such a bitchy thing to do. Why show someone something they weren’t looking for knowing it would hurt & upset them.

• Heart

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
I wonder if growing family on a budget is rekindling with the husband, he put effort into Mother’s Day and looked like they had a date night recently. I do wonder why they continued to have children given each of them have health conditions surely you realize after 2 or 3 that your passing things on!
I recall her saying, it was her that wanted more kids. He was done after Wesley apparently. She defiantly takes advantage of the system, she receives a carers payment for at least 2 of the kids. Tax time she will get a nice chunk of money too $4,300 just for the sake of it. Tell me why her family is more deserving of that than someone who is working and can’t survive?
---
Gotta be clearing over 2,000 a fortnight. This is JUST her family tax benefit and single parenting payment. Not including her carers pension. She will also get about $800+ per child come tax time as well. It’s so unfair because the people who are working and “earn to much for Centrelink” are the ones doing it hard. I’d love to stay home with my kids but we can’t afford it and we aren’t eligible for assistance. Instead we pay an enormous amount in tax and everyone else can claim it BUT us.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

normaliserest

It’s giving RH vibes, who was living in govt subsidised housing while stashing away thousands like shes so entitled just coz her baby daddy couldn’t stand to be with her

• Haha

bucketofsand

Haha she obviously still reads here cos she’s locked her FB profile in the last few hours
---
🤨🧐
I call bull dust
---
WHY on earth would you post this on a public forum?! You’ve just admitted to fudging the numbers to get your bill down. Imagine being this much of a tight arse when you already sponge off the government to fund the single parent family you CHOSE to have.

Last edited:
  • Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Don’t they realise it’s just going to drive more people here? The only reason I found out about Tattle is from an ‘influencer’ saying they’d been posted here.
It’s not like it was even a really awful comment, I was tame!
Look Leanne, just ditch the Cachias was all I was asking.

• Haha

unhinched

Why do people tell people being discussed here that they’re being discussed here. I will never get it (re: growing family on a budget)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

marthamartyr

Geez tell us what you really think 🫠 why can’t the deadbead dad take him half the time?

I truly do not understand how you can have so many children with SO many behavioural issues. Same with life with the Abrahams. There’s one common denominator right?
There’s venting to close friends or family, and then there’s sharing like this about your child to a whole bunch of strangers with the knowledge it could be on the internet forever.

Reactions: 9