Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Not a whole $1.58!!! She’s so tone deaf lately. All she does is spend money and then cries about how expensive things are. I’d love to be able to stay at home with my kids and get money every fortnight. She’s privileged and doesn’t see it (being a stay at home parent) She just keeps popping out kids and getting more money. How she’ll fit 5 teens in that tiny house I’ll never know but hey who cares it’s all about the $$
She feeds her kids absolute processed shit.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Pewpew76

I feel like the only reason Tasha had a baby was so she wouldn't be alone. Now the poor kid will be stuck in her bubble. Her life looks so isolated and depressing.

bucketofsand

Myfamilyeats literally gets her stock from AliExpress but acts like she’s an entrepreneur.
Lol and she’s off for a meeting at the bank about getting an investment property 🤦🏻‍♀️ a few months ago she was saying she “literally” couldn’t afford another rate rise. Wonder if her parents are helping with this one too or whether shifting plastic tat from Ali Express has paid off. I also find it weird how someone who proclaims to be “budget friendly” then goes and buys a whole new set of plates/cups from Kmart for a lunch of bread rolls….?? Just not relatable at all anymore. You can absolutely flog that lifestyle but to then share where you can get free food or cheap groceries while spending hundreds at Costco or buying unnecessarily is just bizarre

bucketofsand

SHE ask me anything. Do people honestly care about this stuff? I’m sure she’s using her husbands account to ask herself the questions.
Same as MFE. Every “question” she’s miraculously able to link back to her Ali Express lunch boxes or her Dinnerly ads.

ScumdogMillionheir

IMG_7655.jpeg
What do we think ladies? Hubby cheated? She put on 5kg? Baxter flashed his butt at someone whilst at the play centre? A friend told her she looked like she may have an eating disorder? What could it be….

• Haha
  • Wow

bucketofsand

Anyone know what happened to My Family Eats and why people are offering to set up a go fund me?
She was whinging about a $4k legal bill yesterday, something to do with her Ali Express lunch bags. Some other company took her to court. But she won’t name who. Something about if she settles she can’t sell any other insulated food type product (?) so she wants to keep fighting.

• Haha
  • Wow

EC123445

Gf-on-a-B’s man child husband has moved out. My god that guy shits me - didn’t get his licence till last year. Has “sleepovers” at his parents house now I assume has moved back there. He is a man child and I can only assume adds to her chaos. She might find things easier with him not around since she does everything anyway. Would love to do the maths on single parenting payment, child support etc, are they better off “separated”?
He declutterd himself

• Haha

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
Mel, champion of the homeschoolers after a few weeks second time around. Has assured her followers that she will be “holding their hands” through the journey.
She’s got some nasty things to say about their school….. I hope she follows through this time and doesn’t have to send them back.
She’s not ok with the school letting him go onto the playground by himself daily but she is ok with posting reels and photos of him picking his nose all over her page constantly.

• Haha

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Life with the Abrahams? Her stories are so tone deaf at the moment. So full of whinging but about holidays and things she’s bought. Cool, I can’t afford groceries and electricity (seriously, I may have to pick one only) at the moment but have a whinge about your Disney cruise bookings and your new outdoor setting and your new patio and your new shutters and your new pool.