Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
I do believe that’s “our” money fellow taxpayers. Her claims of being a tax-payer too doesn’t cut it with those tax breaks. Even if she is “entitled” to it, she is clearly working the system.
In this current financial climate it’s any wonder why these accounts are still sharing exact figures. So many people (my family included) are barely able to afford bills let alone save money!

Reactions: 9

unhinched

Our girl TML be turning in her Insta grave if she’s seen growing family on a budgets Xmas haul.
Bring back good ol TML rant pls
Ok, I need to know who TML is to see if she talks about the “haul”.. growing family on a budget.. a budget of $1000 per child at Christmas 😵💫🫠 that is alotttt of toys!! And just stuff!! How on earth is she going to store all that??

• Wow

bucketofsand

What’s happening with Tash now? I had to unfollow.
Got made redundant from that job she had with Bess and is now looking for work but only interview she’s had is for full time and that’ll cut into her survey time and all the hours she spends deciding which category every cent gets divided into - wants or needs

• Haha

heresmypermissionslip

She speaks about how she’s trying to cut back on bills but then goes so hard on Christmas, I don’t get it. Those kids don’t need more stimulation. It’s junk that will be decluttered before Christmas next year.

TML - enjoying the walk down memory lane. Remember she was given a pack of chocolates and she returned them to the supermarket for cash? The stick Christmas tree with 4 baubles has to be the height of grinch. Hope she’ll give the kids one gift at least. And her husband is starting to grow a pair.

• Haha
  • Sick

KeyboardKaren

How can he earn $4,500 for the month & she still get $1,100 family tax? I foresee a Centrelink debt in her future.
I assume some fudging numbers and forgetting to declare they are living together as they are not legally married, much like a lot of the DFC she just called him “hubby” because “man who will knocks me up but won’t commit and marry me” is to long

• Haha

heresmypermissionslip

What a sad attitude to have about experiences and exposing your child to the world. She never had it and look how closed minded she is. Very sad.

bucketofsand

Your own money or the governments, mate?

I’m sorry to keep harping on about this one but it really pees me off that people are genuinely struggling and struggling to get these payments but she just sits back and collects & then posts about it like it’s nothing in todays economic climate
lol the DFC is so small now she’s honestly posting this to brag to like 3 other accounts. I don’t know how any one can look at her account and believe it’s relatable or her savings goals achievable when she’s a government sponger??!! She pays sweet fuck all for anything, has no social life, lives the most bland life, never Travels, no home ownership on the horizon, no partner to share anything with, no goals or aspirations. She’s shown she’s not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed by admitting she fudged the numbers to get her tax bill down and potentially getting more from centrelink then she’s entitled too.

nutkin

Man I swear she’s neurodivergent. WHY DONT YOU SIT AT HOME FOREVER TASH AND COUNT YOUR PENNIES INTO WANTS AND NEEDS AND NEVER GIVE YOUR CHILD MEMORIES OR FUN. Honestly what a truly miserable existence 🤦🏻‍♀️ and don’t whinge about not going out with your mates they probably don’t want to invite you cos all you can talk about it money!
Not normally into diagnosing people by distance but yes she has always struck me as neurodivergent.

I just don't understand why you'd try so hard to have a child if you're not going to give them fun experiences. Sitting at home hoarding pennies isn't teaching him anything and it isn't exactly a fun and enriching life. It's not about money, there's so much free stuff to do out there instead of watching TV.

bucketofsand

Her friend probably got pissed off with her always wanting to do shitty boomerangs with their sparkling wine glasses every time they caught up, or didn’t wanna take pics of her doing her jump at the top of her walking trail, or didn’t wanna eat her bland microwaved meals or bizarre salad creations, or deal with her being on her phone constantly while frantically buying flowers. Or maybe she was as awkward to speak to as she appears when she’s on her stories and constantly playing with her hair and saying UMMMM

• Haha

Babble3344

Old Tash. Still dragging her kid to swimming when he has been vomiting/ unwell. I swear she uses all her brain cells rorting Centrelink. Fuck off with your sick kid sincerely every other parent just trying to survive normal daycare sickness!!

• Angry

normaliserest

Place your bets on how long till GFOAB’s next decluttering session getting rid of the plastic Kmart crap she just purchased today
---
Why does BC bring up family stuff going on then say she won’t discuss it coz she doesn’t know who’s watching?? Well don’t bring it up!!! It’s irritating

Last edited:
  • Haha

Babble3344

What a fucking judgemental bitch! You don’t know what someone is going thru from one picture. Might be a clean up from DV or hoarder parents. No wonder you are roasted on tattle. Karma is a bitch.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8