Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Curious if anyone else has been following Aussie debt free girl on YouTube? She has to pay $50,000 in family court for what I assume is a trial about custody for her older child?
I have been. I don’t know if I’m just gullible but it’s sad to me. If her ex actually left her homeless and pregnant then why the fight now? Or is there a lot of the story missing? Either way it’s a lot of money to try to find quickly and I feel for her.

EC123445

she said she had one or two “deals” with Aldi but has to post every Aldi shop as ad/sponsored cos shes a partner with them. Don't get me wrong, to me personally that’s an insane amount of gifts for young kids, I’m just saying I don’t think she spent $1k on each kid and she’s said before she saves her points specifically for christmas so she may have done that this year
Oh i was under the impression every one was sponsored

twisted_twistie

IMG_2713.jpeg
another account that is “ meant “ to be a money / bargain account ( bargain.boss ) but couldn’t be more removed from the cost of living crisis who one minute brags about getting free items at Cole’s then brags that they spend over $2600 on accomodation alone with $300 cashback