Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@negative_feedback kudos to you for the thread title! (Sorry had to shorten due to thread title limit of 110 characters!).

Can people pls start posting more screenshots, that’s the most fun the thread has seen in ages 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I follow that one and agree, always complains of struggle town even though they must be doing alright if she still doesn’t have to work FT, even before this cost of living crisis. Don’t forget also bought a new car and did a bathroom reno. Some people are more blessed than they realise

Reactions: 5
Justkirithings post-psychiatrist is a hyperfixation delight. She’s having a ramble about us and her mental state and medication and how she can be rude by saying “respectfully” first 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone follow this person? Cost of living is so bad, bur she’s just had a getaway in Sydney solo, bought Taylor Swift tickets & a new labrador puppy.
Anyone think she came to Sydney to see TML? They were buddy, buddy before they all disappeared

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone follow this person? Cost of living is so bad, bur she’s just had a getaway in Sydney solo, bought Taylor Swift tickets & a new labrador puppy.
everyone is entitled to spend their money how they please but read the room - people who are really struggling with cost of living aren’t buying Taylor swift tickets and going on holidays. They are worried about how to repay their mortgage. We can’t even go on a holiday right now due to cost of living so reading posts like hers is a real kick in the guts. Maybe some perspective is needed

Justkirithings post-psychiatrist is a hyperfixation delight. She’s having a ramble about us and her mental state and medication and how she can be rude by saying “respectfully” first 🙄
oh my goodness, I don’t follow but just had a look 👀
That was a wild ride…..

Reactions: 1
everyone is entitled to spend their money how they please but read the room - people who are really struggling with cost of living aren’t buying Taylor swift tickets and going on holidays. They are worried about how to repay their mortgage. We can’t even go on a holiday right now due to cost of living so reading posts like hers is a real kick in the guts. Maybe some perspective is needed
I unfollowed a while ago but is it possible they are close to paying of their mortgage from memory it was only roughly 200 grand give or take. Super cheap, they brought the house off a family member who brought it off the government/housing.

Reactions: 2
Anyone think she came to Sydney to see TML? They were buddy, buddy before they all disappeared
I reckon TML abandoned the lot of them when this all started. Far too important to be dragged down. Must protect her mental health of course

Must be nice!
It just hate the poor me poor us, the cost of living is kicking our ass posts. Everyone can spend their money however they want, but don’t come on and complain that she might need to get a job after making huge purchases & spending money.

I used to follow her but then I unfollowed, she did my head in with all the complaining and also how she gloated so much about her marriage. If you have to tell the world how much you love each other then there’s most likely problems in paradise!

I used to follow her but then I unfollowed, she did my head in with all the complaining and also how she gloated so much about her marriage. If you have to tell the world how much you love each other then there’s most likely problems in paradise!
Haha, all those references to Twlight (I think that was the movie) did my head in 🙄 I unfollowed too

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this thread covers UK people too as I just found it! But does anyone follow helpsavemoney? I think her name is Gemma. She posts interesting stuff but god i think she is a very strange person!

Honestly I like following her. She's thick as two short planks, her entire family is extremely homely, and all of her shots of her house make it look chaotic, but there's something about her positive attitude that I like. Also she can laugh at herself, which is a good characteristic in my books and especially useful for her given those full body cringe Twilight engagement photos.

Honestly I like following her. She's thick as two short planks, her entire family is extremely homely, and all of her shots of her house make it look chaotic, but there's something about her positive attitude that I like. Also she can laugh at herself, which is a good characteristic in my books and especially useful for her given those full body cringe Twilight engagement photos.
I like her too, she’s unproblematic and she seems to love her family hard. I just got annoyed and not just by her of the posts about not being able to save or the cost of living despite publicly showing how much money you’ve spent lately. I just needed to vent so came here to do it.