Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
The one whose husband died? Also a bit interesting.
I recall Monica, didn’t mind her but things got strange after her husband passed away. Glad she took herself offline as she clearly wasn’t dealing well with it all BUT the nosey side of me wonders what happened next

Reactions: 9

Babble3344

What a fucking judgemental bitch! You don’t know what someone is going thru from one picture. Might be a clean up from DV or hoarder parents. No wonder you are roasted on tattle. Karma is a bitch.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8

bucketofsand

If I had a dog and needed a pet sitter no fkn way would I take it to someone who RENTS a unit, who has no experience of owning a dog, who works park time and has a small child - nothing against renters but I’d be worried it may cause damage. Also, you can find so many people to come to YOUR house and stay and you don’t pay them a penny. I’ve never met someone so obsessed with money. The housing assistance blew my bloody mind. I’m wondering if she’s a bit slow. The stupid things she posts on there - the fudging the numbers for her tax refund, asking about housing assistance when she’s got +$50k in savings

marthamartyr

Boring 🥱 poor child will grow up under a rock. It’s not something we do all the time, but still fun to plan a cost effective little break for everyone.

Although, Tasha doesn’t work full time so I guess everyday is a holiday for her

Also I find her responses when she does q&a’s so rude and blunt
What a flex, never wanting to experience anything outside your own suburb. Never experiencing another culture, way of life, cuisine. Each to their own but what a life 😞

emmygluewho

VIP Member
This is giving me serious oompah loompah vibes! She looks like she’s about 3 foot tall from that angle 😂
This 'series' is going to be an absolute flop.

She no doubt didn't need water to mop, all her spit and dribble from her braces is enough.

• Haha
  • Sick

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Geez tell us what you really think 🫠 why can’t the deadbead dad take him half the time?

I truly do not understand how you can have so many children with SO many behavioural issues. Same with life with the Abrahams. There’s one common denominator right?
What she can’t wait for is to medicate him. I’d never want something like that on the internet for my kids to see later on.

• Sad

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
No thanks. I’m going to save my own money to pay for my own holiday.
“Journey with Tupperware” nothing says MLM quite like someone trying to flog products and calling it a journey 🙄
There is another debtfree account who has less than 10k so I won’t mention their handle but has recently taken up the young living cult and will not stop posting about it. Complete ick.

normaliserest

Tasha’s currently bashing away on the calculator seeing if it’s worth taking the “highest paying job” or better to stay unemployed and rorting the system

• Haha
  • Angry

ambr

She does seem happier now, always busy with her kids and garden. Nice to see her in some pictures with the kids. He always seemed like an extra kid for her to mother.

Has growing family on a budget split with her husband?
I’ve noticed a few posts where instead of hubby she says ‘their dad’ just seems a bit weird to not say husband/partner/hubby like she used to

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
So now she’s just given a car. She is just so out of touch with reality.

Would never dare put her child in care and would choose to just not work if she didn’t have that option. Like wtf lady? You are so fuckin privileged.
Wouldn’t pick a ford… it’s a free car you complete moron. Tell us you’ve never had to work hard a day in your life without telling us.

lilpickle

Washing too many cars ??
I hate these kind of posts. My son has a chronic illness that means we are often in hospital, and weirdly I’m always too focused on making sure he’s ok and is getting adequate care (and super stressed) to even consider posting to instagram. Screams “I need attention”.

• Heart
Where on earth does growing family on a budget get their money from.
For a single parent with a lot of kids she definitely spends a lot.

I mean I work full time and cannot afford to spend what she does

I don’t get Tash.
Like WHY go through the bullshit of cHoOsInG to have a baby alone, only to stick it in care full time and not spend money on it.
This kid is gonna have ZERO life experience. Fuck my 3 year old has more experience of the outside world than hers ever will.

toooldfortt

Yes I’m shocked at the rise in followers. I followed her when she just started and was posting cleaning and cooking…seems craaaaazy she’s grown that fast.
---

She’s now got more followers than RecipeTin and she’s only got 539 posts, vs Nagi who’s posted 3600+

How is this possible? Who is buying the book?! Like it’s one thing to buy followers but she rips off other people’s recipes - how could this possibly be a success?

• Wow
Yes I am of the belief that that is what happened (omg every time I speak about 1 of the trio I have flashbacks to the great doxxing 😂).
Yes I remember! I believe that’s when we first “met” you! ❤ I too wonder what has become of them all. RH is probably still being horrible, Monica, hmmm…still going on about vibrators and coffee enemas? 🤣 TML probably laying down for a nap dreaming of which of her family’s belongings is headed for the bin next!

• Haha