Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just here to say Avia’s dad really gives me the ick and I’d prefer to watch Leanne’s dancing all day than see another photo of Avia’s dad’s lip or curly pube beard

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this better? 🥴
When half of your (many) kids are needing intervention for their behavioral/health issues, at what point do you take a moment to reflect that filling their lunchboxes with barbecue shapes, lollies and potato chips might not be helping them? FML

Reactions: 12
Is this better? 🥴
My kid’s school would send the lollies home. It’s ok as a sometimes food but at school they should be being fed nutritious foods to feed their brain (not to mention it’s probably sports day as it’s Friday). Carrot sticks? Cucumber? What about popcorn instead of shapes (cheaper and easier to make in bulk too!)

Reactions: 5
When half of your (many) kids are needing intervention for their behavioral/health issues, at what point do you take a moment to reflect that filling their lunchboxes with barbecue shapes, lollies and potato chips might not be helping them? FML
I get that diets of neurodivergent kids can be really challenging, a lot of kids with ASD have a very limited range of safe foods and sensory needs when it comes to food. But there are other options than sending lollies….

Reactions: 6
My kid’s school would send the lollies home. It’s ok as a sometimes food but at school they should be being fed nutritious foods to feed their brain (not to mention it’s probably sports day as it’s Friday). Carrot sticks? Cucumber? What about popcorn instead of shapes (cheaper and easier to make in bulk too!)
Yeah my school would send this tit home with a note chastising me 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Re: growing family on a budget this made me laugh from a few days ago (I am chronic for taking a screenshot and then not posting about it) in conjunction with the lunchboxes she posts. Like babe.. maybe diet is playing a role.. and now we are hearing about the poor kid whose pooing himself.. DIET!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Re: growing family on a budget this made me laugh from a few days ago (I am chronic for taking a screenshot and then not posting about it) in conjunction with the lunchboxes she posts. Like babe.. maybe diet is playing a role.. and now we are hearing about the poor kid whose pooing himself.. DIET!!
I don’t understand how they spend so much time at doctors?? I mean I know she has a billion kids, but they seem so unhealthy. Cleaning up the diet seems like low hanging fruit!

And yes, I really could’ve done without hearing about her kid shitting himself 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how they spend so much time at doctors?? I mean I know she has a billion kids, but they seem so unhealthy. Cleaning up the diet seems like low hanging fruit!

And yes, I really could’ve done without hearing about her kid shitting himself 🤮
Between that and Laura Bentley sharing what undies belong to what girl kinda got me.. like maybe these people should pause just for a moment before posting this stuff!! Like yes they’re your children but they’re also people in their own right who deserve privacy.. but Ashlie takes the cake sharing her sons bowel issues. Like come on!! Not necessary!!

Attachments

I have always thought the same about growing family on a budget. Her kids are always sick, they need a nutritionist.

Between that and Laura Bentley sharing what undies belong to what girl kinda got me.. like maybe these people should pause just for a moment before posting this stuff!! Like yes they’re your children but they’re also people in their own right who deserve privacy.. but Ashlie takes the cake sharing her sons bowel issues. Like come on!! Not necessary!!
Seriously why post this tit?! Give your kids some damn privacy!!

Not that I live any where near her. But she’s the reason people can’t get a GP appointment. She’s taking them all. 😂

• Haha
I think the undie idea is smart! It works with socks too. But I’d never post actual photos of them online 😂

Do better 🙄
This one really perplexes me. I’ll admit Brooke looks amazing, she’s done a stellar job with her nutrition - but she feeds her kids utter shite. Why not set them up with good food habits so that hopefully they won’t be 50kgs overweight one day too!?

This one really perplexes me. I’ll admit Brooke looks amazing, she’s done a stellar job with her nutrition - but she feeds her kids utter shite. Why not set them up with good food habits so that hopefully they won’t be 50kgs overweight one day too!?
Yes I always think the same thing! Lollies, cakes, muffins, biscuits, hot chips, icecreams, more cake - every single day. surely She realises what she’s doing?