Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think being married, both working F/T and paying top dollar isn’t the most lucrative way to live anymore 🧐

need to get me a pension card and a payment I’m “entitled to”because I pay my taxes

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I like her too, she’s unproblematic and she seems to love her family hard. I just got annoyed and not just by her of the posts about not being able to save or the cost of living despite publicly showing how much money you’ve spent lately. I just needed to vent so came here to do it.
Fair enough!

Reactions: 1
It seems old mate “single mum by choice” has blocked me. Probably post-debacle of the trio trying to dox me for my posts on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thm is a train wreck. Don’t know why she keeps complaining yet does nothing to change her position (except spend more money on discretionary things). She’s spoken about how they’ve really struggled financially in the past, and she’d never want that for her kids again. I think they all still talk and would have met up in Sydney. Vegan is so boring and the food looks dry and mushy and gross 🤮

Reactions: 5
Thm is a train wreck. Don’t know why she keeps complaining yet does nothing to change her position (except spend more money on discretionary things). She’s spoken about how they’ve really struggled financially in the past, and she’d never want that for her kids again. I think they all still talk and would have met up in Sydney. Vegan is so boring and the food looks dry and mushy and gross 🤮
Agreed. Her son is in school and second is in childcare.

She complains they struggle financially. But bought a brand new car (don’t always need to buy new), Taylor swift tickets, trips away and a bathroom Reno.

Like you are privileged. If money is so tight. Work more hours.

Agreed. Her son is in school and second is in childcare.

She complains they struggle financially. But bought a brand new car (don’t always need to buy new), Taylor swift tickets, trips away and a bathroom Reno.

Like you are privileged. If money is so tight. Work more hours.
Plus the nails! Don’t get me started on those nails. People can spend how they want, but don’t tell me you’re always struggling and still get those and choose to work casually. Plenty of single mothers work, there’s no reason why she can’t work more other than laziness which should be her middle name.

Reactions: 4
So now she’s just given a car. She is just so out of touch with reality.

Would never dare put her child in care and would choose to just not work if she didn’t have that option. Like wtf lady? You are so fuckin privileged.

Attachments

So now she’s just given a car. She is just so out of touch with reality.

Would never dare put her child in care and would choose to just not work if she didn’t have that option. Like wtf lady? You are so fuckin privileged.
Wouldn’t pick a ford… it’s a free car you complete moron. Tell us you’ve never had to work hard a day in your life without telling us.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been sitting watching some of those DFC/Mum accounts and I’m positive they think they’re fully fledged influencers 😂 Just purely with the way they act and talk. Lots of ‘lots of people have been asking’ etc

Reactions: 6
I’ve been sitting watching some of those DFC/Mum accounts and I’m positive they think they’re fully fledged influencers 😂 Just purely with the way they act and talk. Lots of ‘lots of people have been asking’ etc
This. “my inbox is out of control”. Settle down.

• Haha
“Ok so you guys are really heated on the car mats toppic”
are they though? Learn to spell too ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Must be so hard deciding what car mats to buy for your free bleeping car. While most families are struggling to put food on their table at the moment.

And tel
Must be so hard deciding what car mats to buy for your free bleeping car. While most families are struggling to put food on their table at the moment.
ling people to check their savings account interest rates.. most aussies are living pay check to pay check right now.. she’s so tone deaf & annoying