Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Familiar face just popped up on one of my WLS pages. It’s funny though because I remember her whinging the surgery didn’t work properly.
Yes!! She was so disappointed she could still eat a lot post surgery.
---
Familiar face just popped up on one of my WLS pages. It’s funny though because I remember her whinging the surgery didn’t work properly.
I wonder if she’s still a bleep to poor Harriet

Reactions: 7
Yes!! She was so disappointed she could still eat a lot post surgery.
---

I wonder if she’s still a bleep to poor Harriet
She was definitely a misery guts when it came to it. Clearly the surgery has worked.

Well a leopard never changes its spots.

Reactions: 3
Hardly surprising. I remember all the stuff she shared about her childhood eating habits and binge eating. Then she joined a gym for a hot minute as an “ambassador” for them, then the treadmill she purchased then promptly sold. She probably needed to see a psych about her eating habits but opted for surgery and then complained she didn’t wake up a size 10. I always found it strange she was so strict with her kids diet given what she went through/how she lived as an adult

Reactions: 6
Hardly surprising. I remember all the stuff she shared about her childhood eating habits and binge eating. Then she joined a gym for a hot minute as an “ambassador” for them, then the treadmill she purchased then promptly sold. She probably needed to see a psych about her eating habits but opted for surgery and then complained she didn’t wake up a size 10. I always found it strange she was so strict with her kids diet given what she went through/how she lived as an adult
A friend of a friend told me about her new business venture. On fb apparently, I don't have fb anymore so can't see it myself

Reactions: 1
A friend of a friend told me about her new business venture. On fb apparently, I don't have fb anymore so can't see it myself
Yes please share. I miss the RH days where we were told “guys, I know everything about everything” on the daily. Wonder if still lives in the unit and dreams of building her own place with that pink fucken front door.

Haha she obviously still reads here cos she’s locked her FB profile in the last few hours
---
🤨🧐
I call bull dust
---
WHY on earth would you post this on a public forum?! You’ve just admitted to fudging the numbers to get your bill down. Imagine being this much of a tight arse when you already sponge off the government to fund the single parent family you CHOSE to have.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes please share. I miss the RH days where we were told “guys, I know everything about everything” on the daily. Wonder if still lives in the unit and dreams of building her own place with that pink fucken front door.
Remember when she was asked if she was going to move out of that unit because she was earning really good money & seemed to be back in her feet and let another struggling parent or family live there & she said no.. she said why should she be punished for bettering herself!! Forgot other struggling single parents they Zara! As long as you could still save your $1000 a fortnight! She’s an entitled c**t. She was also gonna cancel either the Easter bunny or Santa because her 2/3? Year old was naughty, she was punished at the time but that was good enough..

Haha she obviously still reads here cos she’s locked her FB profile in the last few hours
---

WHY on earth would you post this on a public forum?! You’ve just admitted to fudging the numbers to get your bill down. Imagine being this much of a tight arse when you already sponge off the government to fund the single parent family you CHOSE to have.
Nah I think she made it private after the last time she was discussed on here and had a menty b - if you don’t mention her handle, none the wiser 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Will never forget the ways that Harriet was punished for being a kid. With all the “childhood trauma” she and TML claimed to be suffering from, you’d think they’d be more mindful of their own behaviour to their innocent kids.
Zara post surgery was a train wreck. “Why can I still eat a whole pizza or a massive bowl of carbonara?”. Not taking vitamins. Blaming the doctor. For a nurse, she’s an absolute idiot. God forbid you call her out for it

Reactions: 5
The person who shall not be named also does photography as a side hustle? Or have I gotten her name wrong?

Haha but what about stay at home mums? They don’t share the load of bills and majority of them don’t get any centrelink benefits, yet single parents do! Some single parents think they are so entitled 🙃
The problem is they don’t see the fact that families with SAHMs or even Mums with a part time job that they have to make their money spread further! What she is gets she makes more per person than our 1.5 income family and we have more people to pay for. We pay for our family purely from earnt money, no government help here other than CCS!

I’ve only just come across this thread! I had MFE keep showing up on my Insta search page and would have a look at her stories and posts then all of a sudden blocked. Lo and behold she’s an active topic on tattle. Makes so much sense now. Anyway, back to reading through the previous threads to see what I’ve missed.

• Haha
I’ve only just come across this thread! I had MFE keep showing up on my Insta search page and would have a look at her stories and posts then all of a sudden blocked. Lo and behold she’s an active topic on tattle. Makes so much sense now. Anyway, back to reading through the previous threads to see what I’ve missed.
There hasn't been much on MFE to be honest.. just about her rip off products from Alibaba mainly. I'm surprised though, I have unfollowed her as she is so condescending.