Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when TML used to return her Lululemon tights? 😂
The hardest working lycra in Maroubra 🤣
---
🤯😠

The disclaimer at the bottom and the comments 🙄
I am surprised she gets that much welfare. This girl wouldn't work at all if she could make the budget work, I remember when she was trying to get pregnant she'd often say she never wanted a career, only to be a mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
---

I am surprised she gets that much welfare. This girl wouldn't work at all if she could make the budget work, I remember when she was trying to get pregnant she'd often say she never wanted a career, only to be a mum
Surely shes not declaring her work income if shes getting that much money??

Reactions: 5
---

Oh she would be working it to be minimal effort maximum reward judging by those numbers

Reactions: 3
The amount she claims by being a single parent BY CHOICE has surely overtaken the tax she’s paid since she was 15?! Bearing in mind the child is 2 and these hands outs will carry on for 16 more years

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The amount she claims by being a single parent BY CHOICE has surely overtaken the tax she’s paid since she was 15?! Bearing in mind the child is 2 and these hands outs will carry on for 16 more years
I thought it stopped at 14 with the new legislation coming in? (Still gross) Do you still get some money till they’re 18??

Oh and he’s not 2, he’s 2.10yo 🙄 odd

Reactions: 2
S
I thought it stopped at 14 with the new legislation coming in? (Still gross) Do you still get some money till they’re 18??

Oh and he’s not 2, he’s 2.10yo 🙄 odd
Sorry I assumed it was 18, maybe it is 14. Surprised she hasn’t gone after her sperm donor for child support to add to her savings too 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
I dont understand “decluttering” the toilet bin rubbish. Where you planning on keeping it? Dont we all throw out our rubbish?
Haha I know same with another account shows empty toothpaste tubes….um that’s not number 1221 things for 2023 “decluttered” that’s rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to mention she'll be dependent on the age pension later also, with little super thanks to her "not wanting" to work more

I could save that much too if I had government support. Does she still have a house mate? She’s saving all this money, she gets free rego (only has to pay for her green slip) cheaper daycare a pension card which means cheaper medication, discounts in her lights and gas. She isn’t scrimping or going to save her money. She’s privileged and can’t see it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I could save that much too if I had government support. Does she still have a house mate? She’s saving all this money, she gets free rego (only has to pay for her green slip) cheaper daycare a pension card which means cheaper medication, discounts in her lights and gas. She isn’t scrimping or going to save her money. She’s privileged and can’t see it.
no housemate but I wonder how her last situation worked out if she was claiming rent assistance and then sharing a house with a housemate. Wonder who was on the lease or if she was double dipping…

Anyone rocking growing family declared the lawn mowing side hustle and also her cleaning job at tax time. Can not stand this women.

Reactions: 1
I don’t really have issues with people not claiming small things like this on tax when billion dollar companies get away with paying sweet duck all. I think it’s probably not wise to post about it so freely if you have a large platform.

Reactions: 8
That’s because you’ve put your insecurities and anxieties onto your child. You’ve raised her to be incredibly secluded and reliant on you. It’s the environment she’s raised in.

Attachments

Reactions: 1