Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I always think the same thing! Lollies, cakes, muffins, biscuits, hot chips, icecreams, more cake - every single day. surely She realises what she’s doing?
Found it funny her annoyance at someone commenting she should do her grocery shopping instead of going for a run 😂😂😂
Can not ever take one hint of criticism 😂

Oh no where’s her disclaimer gone about how she’s worked since she was 15? Seriously, so tone bloody deaf. Her expenses are also extremely unrealistic to the average family. I’d save thousands too if I paid peanuts for childcare and lived off gifted Dinnerly boxes from affiliate links

Reactions: 6
I do believe that’s “our” money fellow taxpayers. Her claims of being a tax-payer too doesn’t cut it with those tax breaks. Even if she is “entitled” to it, she is clearly working the system.
In this current financial climate it’s any wonder why these accounts are still sharing exact figures. So many people (my family included) are barely able to afford bills let alone save money!

Reactions: 9
In this current financial climate it’s any wonder why these accounts are still sharing exact figures. So many people (my family included) are barely able to afford bills let alone save money!
Yeah it's really tone deaf - I mean she appears to live a very simple, cheap (read boring) life but taking money when you clearly don't need it, just to bump up your savings & then posting it for validation is just off. She is saving at least half of the handouts she receives every month.

Don't worry Taasha, we'll all keep working full-time so you can have a nice juicy savings account off our tax dollars.

Reactions: 7
She seems to think welfare is like a bank - pay money as PAYG tax for a few years, get it all back in parenting payment after you get knocked up by a sperm donor you found on Facebook 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems to think welfare is like a bank - pay money as PAYG tax for a few years, get it all back in parenting payment after you get knocked up by a sperm donor you found on Facebook 🤷‍♀️
I always wondered how she got pregnant! 😅

Reactions: 1
To be fair the Facebook bit is an assumption on my part, but she definitely didn't do it through IVF. I assumed she found one of those creeps with a knocking women up fetish on FB because she was trying for ages so definitely had a long term "supplier", didn't have any costs associated with it, and she doesn't have any friends. She said a couple of times it wasn't her old housemate and I believe that, she wanted to be a single parent and wouldn't have tried to live with the donor after having the baby.

Reactions: 3
It’s gonna be hard when those kids are grown and no longer can or want to share a bed, no idea where she’s gonna put them all!

It’s gonna be hard when those kids are grown and no longer can or want to share a bed, no idea where she’s gonna put them all!
This is growing family on a budget you’re talking about right? Do her kids share beds? I guess once (if) Mack flies the nest that frees up a whole room 😬 surely they don’t only have three bedrooms as that only leaves one room for four boys 😅 with the baby with them. And Vicky (sorry it should be criminal to shorten a beautiful name like Victoria to Vicky 😵💫) will need her own room. I have NO IDEA how on earth they are going to afford raising four boys. The food.. the shoes.. the clothes.. and that’s just the basics! Good luck paying for braces for all of them if they need them like they did for Mack.

Reactions: 3
I know the husband sleeps with one of them (not sure which one) the older two have bunk beds & the 3 year old is still in the cot I think at the foot of her bed.. they only have a 3 bedroom house and another weird room they use as a bedroom. That’s got the boys bunks and the husbands double bed in there..

This is growing family on a budget you’re talking about right? Do her kids share beds? I guess once (if) Mack flies the nest that frees up a whole room 😬 surely they don’t only have three bedrooms as that only leaves one room for four boys 😅 with the baby with them. And Vicky (sorry it should be criminal to shorten a beautiful name like Victoria to Vicky 😵💫) will need her own room. I have NO IDEA how on earth they are going to afford raising four boys. The food.. the shoes.. the clothes.. and that’s just the basics! Good luck paying for braces for all of them if they need them like they did for Mack.
I lol every time I see her say “Vicky” 😂

Reactions: 4