Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s because you’ve put your insecurities and anxieties onto your child. You’ve raised her to be incredibly secluded and reliant on you. It’s the environment she’s raised in.
Can guarantee she would have acted frightened and scared when she saw that spider and as a result has scared her kid.

Reactions: 3
Myfamilyeats literally gets her stock from AliExpress but acts like she’s an entrepreneur.
Lol and she’s off for a meeting at the bank about getting an investment property 🤦🏻‍♀️ a few months ago she was saying she “literally” couldn’t afford another rate rise. Wonder if her parents are helping with this one too or whether shifting plastic tat from Ali Express has paid off. I also find it weird how someone who proclaims to be “budget friendly” then goes and buys a whole new set of plates/cups from Kmart for a lunch of bread rolls….?? Just not relatable at all anymore. You can absolutely flog that lifestyle but to then share where you can get free food or cheap groceries while spending hundreds at Costco or buying unnecessarily is just bizarre

Reactions: 7
Anyone else feel like she’s now just trying to rip off the somewhere co?
She is probably using the back door operation of the supplier Somewhere Co uses. I love how she says she is “designing” things when she is just slapping a pre designed pattern on a templated product, adding her crap logo and calling it a “exclusive product” I could do the same with $2 tshirts and some iron transfer paper from Kmart and call myself a fashion designer!

Reactions: 6
She brought that pink kmart thing like a week ago 😂
Don’t want to WK for this fruit loop however I also bought the Kmart dumpling maker and it comes in a 2 pack, one is a regular size and one is absolutely tiny and useless- it would make the most ridiculously small dumplings so I’m also getting rid of it 🤣🤣