Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had never heard of behavioural optometry before GFOAB, is this a common intervention for young kids w ADHD/ASD? Exhausts me just thinking about how many different appointments she manages between herself and all the kids

Reactions: 7
I don’t get Tash.
Like WHY go through the bullshit of cHoOsInG to have a baby alone, only to stick it in care full time and not spend money on it.
This kid is gonna have ZERO life experience. duck my 3 year old has more experience of the outside world than hers ever will.

Reactions: 8
Bare feet in a laundromat 🤢 no wonder this kid is always sick! Goes to all the germy places in bare feet, then walks those germy feet all over the floor at home where he plays with his toys
Brilliant, take your unwell kid out in public and have him touching everything 👍🏽

Reactions: 3
Geez tell us what you really think 🫠 why can’t the deadbead dad take him half the time?

I truly do not understand how you can have so many children with SO many behavioural issues. Same with life with the Abrahams. There’s one common denominator right?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Geez tell us what you really think 🫠 why can’t the deadbead dad take him half the time?

I truly do not understand how you can have so many children with SO many behavioural issues. Same with life with the Abrahams. There’s one common denominator right?
Why have another (Victoria) if you knew how bad he is? 😬

Reactions: 3

What she can’t wait for is to medicate him. I’d never want something like that on the internet for my kids to see later on.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

There’s venting to close friends or family, and then there’s sharing like this about your child to a whole bunch of strangers with the knowledge it could be on the internet forever.

Reactions: 9
I swear GFOAB just did a shop yesterday. Seriously, eat whole foods and then you wouldn’t be shopping for so much tit daily to fill your kids up.
also, why is her BABY holding an iPad that close to their face let alone having access to one.

Reactions: 5