Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the Mother in Law's is on the same site, i'm terrified to look

Reactions: 1
Those photos on that site are from. Debs what the duck have you got yourself into. You’ve lost all self respect , get away from that awful family and go back to your own , surely they can’t be worse than the ones you are involved with now. Your kids will see those one day, you look awful, dirty and like you are in drugs. Sort your life out ffs

Reactions: 5
Those photos on that site are from. Debs what the duck have you got yourself into. You’ve lost all self respect , get away from that awful family and go back to your own , surely they can’t be worse than the ones you are involved with now. Your kids will see those one day, you look awful, dirty and like you are in drugs. Sort your life out ffs
using her own kids teddy bears to cover herself , low, even for a scummy mummy like her

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she hasn’t done her hair and makeup or tidied up in the background.

Reactions: 3
What the actual duck 😂 and her face! Haha
*screen shots taken from an open public website
I just don’t get why she has put a kids teddy between her legs like that. I find it really disturbing to be honest. It’s sick, maybe it’s a site for perverts. It’s def not sexy etc. Debs we know you read here, maybe you could answer this on one of your TT. WTF you got a kiddies teddy around your minge !!!

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck 😂 and her face! Haha
*screen shots taken from an open public website
start 2024 off with a bang, i'm roaring with laughter 😂 😂 :LOL:
---
hey, debs and hannah, why don't you do a dance to the 'teddy bears picnic'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
start 2024 off with a bang, i'm roaring with laughter 😂 😂 :LOL:
---
hey, debs and hannah, why don't you do a dance to the 'teddy bears picnic'
Well she put them out there! 😂😂😂 do we reckon she will be on live and a poor child asleep in a door way this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she put them out there! 😂😂😂 do we reckon she will be on live and a poor child asleep in a door way this year?
those presents she bought. god knows what toy our ol' "chav slut" is going to use to cover herself with.
as for her leaving her kids in doorways, i think she's that baked/stoned/high don't even think she knows tbh

Reactions: 1
what do you think her family think of her putting photos like that online for the world to see? And neglecting her children all the the time. You don’t hear anything about her own family

what do you think her family think of her putting photos like that online for the world to see? And neglecting her children all the the time. You don’t hear anything about her own family
apparently her family don't want to know her because of what luke is like, we do know she has a sister that she had a big row with, but other than that it's a mystery

I genuinely think she has learning difficulties. Just such a bizarre girl . As for the family , it’s like the film the hills have eyes .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That pic of her being eaten out by a teddy bear has shut the smug bleep right up hasn’t it, got anything to say now debs ? No little clap backs at tattle ? 🥰 such a great start to the new year guys 😁

more of her onlyfans have been leaked btw guys and it's a lot worse than what's been posted on here, google "Debzlouise EroMe" with the safe search off, if you dare :oops: it should be the first link, "british tiktok slut debz"
Omg 🤣🤣 she looks like she's been dug up in every single picture 🤣🤣 those teddies I'm traumatised 🤣🤣

• Haha
She's posted what she'd look like in the 1930's :rolleyes: oh lord, we all know what she looks like in her 2020's only fans don't we 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3