Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anybody else think the Friday night dancing sessions between this mother and daughter in law a bit weird?

Reactions: 6
New thread thank you to @Boobiloobs for the title. So Luke the niece shagger is still MIA. Not been seen for weeks.

All blue and Malibu nights now seem to take place in breadstick’s kitchen.They’re still dancing to the same songs with the same crappy moves. Debs eyefucking herself while her head nearly rolls off and breadstick looking like she needs a bit of WD40 sprayed on her hip joints.

Anyway, there’s been no potato pops for ages. Cost of living crisis hitting hard. Except when it comes to alcohol and fags.

Here’s to another thread guys. Let’s have a blue to celebrate 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Lost me own bleeping thread 😂. They’ve been busy posting on breadstick’s Marie Anderson account last night. Usual shite. Debs looks like she’s in third trimester and breadstick’s earrings wouldn’t look out of place in Blackpool illuminations 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
omg the sneak pair of bints thought they were having a break !
---
Lost me own bleeping thread 😂. They’ve been busy posting on breadstick’s Marie Anderson account last night. Usual shite. Debs looks like she’s in third trimester and breadstick’s earrings wouldn’t look out of place in Blackpool illuminations 😂
what's the name of the marie anderson account ?

Reactions: 1
the trollop is back folks, she just can't stay off that app !

Reactions: 1
She looks awful in that latest video. Her face has gone up like a balloon!
I was shocked at how she looked this morning , so she’s off to the doctors as her MH is spiralling, Debs love, stop the drinking, it so obviously interferes with your medication. You need to help yourself ffs

Reactions: 2
She has OCD apparently:
Obessive Coke Disorder.
She's out of control, taking all sorts all the time !

Reactions: 3