Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is probably the most disturbing picture evert rime I see it!
---
Wonder who 'mi fella' is dippin his wick in this weekend then or dis gangster granny scare her off last week
god knows, could be any woman in Bradford, wonder why there's no clap back here ? hope it wasn't something we said šŸ¤­
šŸ» šŸ»

šŸ™€
šŸ‘¹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Burnt rock hard pizza, beans and microwave chips šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and her dinner consists of a wrap bought from Morrisons and wedgesā€¦ canā€™t she cook even a decent one pot dinner ? Even a curry or spag Bol šŸ˜‚šŸ„“

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see her live lastnight for a bit?

She was out somewhere with another woman and bloke and Luke. At first she was frantically searching for Luke, pulling faces, and saying where is heā€¦ she didnā€™t look impressedā€¦ heā€™s definitely got form for a wondering Willy I reckon šŸ¤£

anywayā€¦ another day will be wasted in her out again today no doubtā€¦and so will Luke as they were both on itā€¦ so whoā€™s parenting today Debs?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s got no choice but to put up with it though as she literally has no one else apart from Lukeā€™s family. She sailed up titā€™s creek and then threw away the damn paddle herself

I'm all for having a night off don't get me wrong but 2 days on the trot. She's on live now. Fair enough it's that's your thing but spend some time doing things with ya kids on a bank holiday.

• Wow
  • Heart
She canā€™t get up and look after her own kids, so I doubt sheā€™s took the time to get a solicitor on us, pissed up little twit she is.

• Heart
Iā€™m confused what a solicitor would do ? Itā€™s a page where people can express opinions , which is allowed . They can choose to read or
Not .

Theyā€™d have to be sober for a few hours to liaise with a solicitor tooā€¦

Have you seen the grannyā€™s latest videos with debs, honestly I have no words ā€œyes Iā€™m grinding up my mumā€ whaaaaaat šŸ˜±šŸ˜‚

• Sick
Theyā€™d have to be sober for a few hours to liaise with a solicitor tooā€¦

Have you seen the grannyā€™s latest videos with debs, honestly I have no words ā€œyes Iā€™m grinding up my mumā€ whaaaaaat šŸ˜±šŸ˜‚
I always found it odd how she calls her Mother in Law "Mum" surely she wouldn't want people to think her and Luke were in an incestuous relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always found it odd how she calls her Mother in Law "Mum" surely she wouldn't want people to think her and Luke were in an incestuous relationship
Well now you mention itā€¦ yeah itā€™s a bit weird isnā€™t it! Iā€™ve never called in-laws dad or mum, just their names will do thanks šŸ„“ but then they are all but incestuous arenā€™t they šŸ˜±

Hello Mr Solicitor some People are saying some truthful facts about me, mi feller and my muvva In lo, its a public website for giving options but I want them all done please fanks Mr Solicitor I'll.have a blu to celebrate

• Haha
Docile deb is on live, all by herself drinking all by herself.sorry but it's sad as duck! The fact that those 2 parents are fkin lazy & bone idel and none of them work but can drink every day is disgusting

5 in the morning ā€œIā€™m a good mum debsā€ came offā€¦(blame my ability to not sleep, and ideas to help would be greatšŸ„“)

she started off saying she was going off at 12. Sheā€™s also with the granny tonight drinking, out Saturday and out Sundayā€¦ all drinking. Jesus! Where do these kids fit in to all this? No doubt their last days off will be spent entertaining themselves and her in her bed all day.

there was also something she was going on about saying that it will all come out eventually and she will tell everyoneā€¦. Then she was banging on about mental health, as people were commenting saying drinking wonā€™t help but will actually make it worse (her anxiety etc etc) and she got riled up and said itā€™s how she deals with itā€¦ so debs, you DO have a problem. If youā€™re using drink as a coping mechanism itā€™s a fix/addiction whether you like it or not. Get help for the sake of those boys

Reactions: 7