Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breast enlargement but can’t get a decent SPF moisturiser, decent clothes and a good bath. That’s without mentioning the cheap shite food even pepperami cooks …hillbillies of the north.
now hey haha they arent north, south from me 😂 dont put the scruffs in my bracket 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven’t commented on here for ages as the scruffy witches both blocked me 🤣 is debs still sniffing her face off and drinking “blue” day and night? I am still traumatised after seeing those photos of breadstick on onlygrans, dirty old hag 😳

they're so scruffy aren't they ? scatty !
---
😂 😂 😂 😂what the duck is a crogette ?! it's croquette ! illiterate or what

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it's not just one drink though is it you unfit, deadbeat mother

what sort of mother allows their child to butter their own toast !!! I gasped, an accident can happen so easy !!

Reactions: 1
what sort of mother allows their child to butter their own toast !!! I gasped, an accident can happen so easy !!
Èrm , not defending her but how old was the child as my D could cook a full meal at 9 but she's a Type1 Diabetic so I encouraged her to learn about food !!

Èrm , not defending her but how old was the child as my D could cook a full meal at 9 but she's a Type1 Diabetic so I encouraged her to learn about food !!
I think it was more with the toast slipping on the plate as her kid was buttering it, and she just stood there gormless.

Reactions: 2
I think it was more with the toast slipping on the plate as her kid was buttering it, and she just stood there gormless.
When isn't she gormless, I'm blocked by Begorah lost my burner account, so curious which kid she let do this ?

I miss ol' gizmopep, why hasn't she set her profile to public ? I need a good laugh 😥

• Haha
I wonder what the Teddy Bears will be eating tonight ... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Happy Sunday twattlers, potato pops are in the oven chicken Burgers in airfryer & mi fella in someone else's bed 👏
Fecking hell 😆🥴🤢🤢🤢🤢 not long had my dinner… think it might be making a return back up 😵

what I noticed was the breakfasts… a bowl of cereal, a yogurt, raisins and a sweet? What?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do lot always post when I’m eating ffs 😆🤢😵

Grim.

Gotta say, she’s looking well rough doing her dish ups and breakfasts… I’m not saying she needs to be immaculate when she’s first up in the morning but come on… neaten your hair up for god sake woman. Have some pride in yourself…

I also hope she dettol washed that teddy bear after, poor thing will be growing a whole new form of bacteria if not

• Sick
That pasta bake looked so bland and greasy. Notice how she had to make a big fuss about it because "Me Fella" made it ? The big lanked streak of piss will be be sitting off getting high no doubt. And wtf is with the mountains of tuna on everything ?!

• Haha
The Roast Potatos look a bit burnt to me, the mash looked lumpy, the sausages looked awful and you can tell the veg is frozen. And she needs to start dressing for her size, she looks ridiculous in that top, far too small for her !!

• Haha