Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we've won anyway tattler's all she can post are pathetic throwbacks, she's never getting that 40 odd k followers back is she ? 😆 :LOL:

Reactions: 3
You can tell she's gutted it's half term and she has to actually spend time with her kids, remember that one time she spent the WHOLE WEEK blitzed out of her brain. so awful. She needs to make her kids a proper dinner as well, have the sandwiches as a snack. no veg to be seen at all.

Reactions: 2
How can she think a sandwich is a substantial meal? I bet her kids would eat a meal if it was out infront of them she just chooses not to cook Cus she’s a lazy parent
---
How can she think a sandwich is a substantial meal? I bet her kids would eat a meal if it was out infront of them she just chooses not to cook Cus she’s a lazy parent

---
She obviously gets enough in benefits and thinks well they've probably had a hot free school meal so what I dish up is enough

Reactions: 4
She obviously gets enough in benefits and thinks well they've probably had a hot free school meal so what I dish up is enough
She has 3 kids with autism so that's 3 lots of pip and she and luke must be claiming carers for them, she's raking it in and 90% of it's going up her nose. A complete scumbag. Feed your kids a decent meal you dirty horrible chav

erm debs you're not a good mum at all, normal mothers don't sit on a gaming chair getting pissed up out of their brains 24/7 you're a terrible mother and feeding your kids just a sandwich for their tea is disgusting. And you need a good wash you scruff, your hair is greasy 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
I really do feel so sad for her children. They never do anything. Things don’t need to cost money to spend time as a family but she clearly does have money she just spends it on the wrong things

I really do feel so sad for her children. They never do anything. Things don’t need to cost money to spend time as a family but she clearly does have money she just spends it on the wrong things
yes ! wonder how much she spends on those trampy outfits with her scrag end mother in law ? so awful

I know her children have special needs etc but unless she tries to vary their diet they will never have the correct nutrition. Fish Paste Sandwich is not good enough. She should be introducing different foods to try temp them.

• Heart
honestly she hasn't got a clue, it's so bad her kids in school all day and that's all they come home to !

that top she's got on is far too tight, she needs to dress for her size
---
😂 😂 😂 😂 omg she must have come into money she's putting 12 potato pops on instead of 10 😆

Last edited:
WTF?
That woman is disgusting, how can she film dancing like that with a child on social media knowing the type of audience she attracts?

• Wow
  • Sick
Someone needs to get on there now… pepperami is live, and from the looks of it has stayed up allll night getting on it. Absolute bleeping tramps that family are. Smoking in the house, and still pissed at 2 on a Sunday afternoon. She’s as stiff as a board the hag. Even just wiped her fanny with her hand and then licked her hand as if it was sexy. Jesus

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to get on there now… pepperami is live, and from the looks of it has stayed up allll night getting on it. Absolute bleeping tramps that family are. Smoking in the house, and still pissed at 2 on a Sunday afternoon. She’s as stiff as a board the hag. Even just wiped her fanny with her hand and then licked her hand as if it was sexy. Jesus
It's getting another breast enlargement surgery next month 😬
They really are a trashy family

• Wow
It's getting another breast enlargement surgery next month 😬
They really are a trashy family
Breast enlargement but can’t get a decent SPF moisturiser, decent clothes and a good bath. That’s without mentioning the cheap shite food even pepperami cooks …hillbillies of the north.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Breast enlargement but can’t get a decent SPF moisturiser, decent clothes and a good bath. That’s without mentioning the cheap shite food even pepperami cooks …hillbillies of the north.
Any bigger and she'll resemble what Katie Price will look like in 10 yrs

• Haha
Remember when she run off drunk and Debs was drunk and kept doing tik toks asking where she was lol .

• Haha
Dear Lord, what a sad little life Debs. You've spent yet another weekend getting pissed and drugged up out of your mind, instead of spending any time with your kids. I hope you take all the benefit money you get and get some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-31.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8