Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her "little family" come first apparently, not when she's off her face on drugs and neglecting her kids though. bleeping Scumbag

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Posted in wrong thread before soz
In the name of all things holy lmao
Guess whos back the mum in law spells her nsme peppiegizmo now
IMG_2004.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Debs Hannah and Ebony = Big Fish, Little Fish, Cardboard Box

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder why Luke never appears in her pathetic tiktoks anymore ? too busy with his fancy bit ?

Did anyone see her on live last night? She was in a pub on her own, absolutely slaughtered saying she refuses to be treated the way she has been anymore and that she has no family or friends to support her. She’s trapped. She was very slurry. I don’t know what’s happened but it looked to be about Luke 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her on live last night? She was in a pub on her own, absolutely slaughtered saying she refuses to be treated the way she has been anymore and that she has no family or friends to support her. She’s trapped. She was very slurry. I don’t know what’s happened but it looked to be about Luke 🤷‍♀️
omg you're joking ? My spidey sense said there was something wrong with Hannah doing the tiktok dances with box head, what account was this on @MissSaffy

omg you're joking ? My spidey sense said there was something wrong with Hannah doing the tiktok dances with box head, what account was this on @MissSaffy
I’m honestly not sure. I was busy and couldn’t watch much but seen enough to know something is very wrong. She was saying that the only people she had to support her was his family, as though she no longer had that support. She looked extremely drunk and sad. Something was very off!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m honestly not sure. I was busy and couldn’t watch much but seen enough to know something is very wrong. She was saying that the only people she had to support her was his family, as though she no longer had that support. She looked extremely drunk and sad. Something was very off!
I remember someone on thread 1 saying her family wanted nothing to do with her when she got with Luke because of how chavvy all the Smith's are. She can still turn her life around though, get off the booze and the drugs, be a good mum to her three kids and get away from that monster Luke, sadly I can't see her doing it though

Reactions: 6
I remember someone on thread 1 saying her family wanted nothing to do with her when she got with Luke because of how chavvy all the Smith's are. She can still turn her life around though, get off the booze and the drugs, be a good mum to her three kids and get away from that monster Luke, sadly I can't see her doing it though
100% agree.

She needs to find her inner strength, start by cutting the drink out, and having a solid clear head. Then if you are that unhappy, change it. It might be scary at first, but your only here once, don’t spend it miserable and hating your life, if you have a choice then do it! I’m sure the kids won’t mind, he’s barely there anyway, and when he is he’s normally on a comedown of some sorts. Debs, your a bit of a mess girl but i will be your biggest cheerleader if you make the right changes and do what’s best for you and those boys by getting away from that inbred family

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ah so she's gone back to the chavs of bradford then, can't wait for this new years party, wonder if she goes live :oops:

Just seen her video….looks rough as duck. That’s not a lergy, that’s a heavy few nights on the tiles and the white stuff, and bawling your eyes out. Facts. I reckon after her live stating how she’s not happy etc it’s been hell for her. Debs, duck them all off, get your child maintenance arrangements sorted, get a little part time job for your own mental health, and move on.

Reactions: 7
yeah she needs to get away from them altogether. I reckon that Luke is a very bad control freak

yeah she needs to get away from them altogether. I reckon that Luke is a very bad control freak
Spot on…

remember the dish ups where the mother in law (the claw) brought Luke’s version of the dinner over as that’s how he liked it? Very weird. I reckon the Grandma Clawhand has allsorts going on in that little council house… she has a lodger? So does the council know this? Does Luke and his various incestuous relations know their dads, uncles, aunts, or do they just try to keep it on the family? Debs… get the duck out whilst you can …

• Heart
it's so sad how she's allowed herself to get in the situation she's in and how Luke has gaslighted her so much. He seemed a right wrongun' when he came onto the lives. I hope he isn't violent in the house, but if he's on drugs so much then it's a possibility. RUN DEBS. Get out of there now

• Heart