Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just finished reading every single thread and I can’t even tell you how upset I am that it ends here and hasn’t been updated in so long 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She won't go live anymore, her fella won't appear in a video with her because he carries on all the time, all she does is wobble around the MIL's kitchen. Pathetic really

• Sad
  • Haha
She won't go live anymore, her fella won't appear in a video with her because he carries on all the time, all she does is wobble around the MIL's kitchen. Pathetic really
I was confused as to why the threads seemed to come to a random abrupt ending 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I hope they have a New years eve party and go live again like last year, loads of drama, debs was practically swinging off Lukes Brother !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet she's still carrying on pissed up most nights , perhaps my call to ss worked after all

Ohhhhhhh la la
Sorry if this is old and bumped but ohhhh myyyy worrd
Just popped up on me so had a nosey and is all they do dress the same more or less and do a dozen or so the same dance video? Lolololol
The older one doesn’t seem to have any different expressions
It’s like a cult or something, outta worldly

Debs can hide on tt but her only spams pics are there forever
yep ! and with the unfortunate tag
"British TikTok Slut Debz" or something along those lines, I'd be ashamed if that were me, why was the daft bint putting a "z" at the end of her name 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ohhh is this the same person I just stumbled upon tonight. I just posted in a really old thread
Sorry didn’t realise this is her lol
I was just amazed at the weirdness

Reactions: 2
Ohhh is this the same person I just stumbled upon tonight. I just posted in a really old thread
Sorry didn’t realise this is her lol
I was just amazed at the weirdness
I genuinely think she's autistic and a piss head that's got swept along with a chavvy family antics

I genuinely think she's autistic and a piss head that's got swept along with a chavvy family antics
Never seen them before today
Seemed I dodged a bullet lol
Its the same dance and the matching outfit when they go together

Debs needs to size up, looks like a midi top with how small it is

Lmfaoo I’m really glad I’ve sort of brought this thread back to life honestly reading through them all has given me so many laughs. I do wonder where the name gizmopep comes from tho it’s so random

Reactions: 5
still no sign of the breadstick and the big fat bastard ? thought we were going to be treated to more dancing ?