Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Dirty Quinn, get in the bin
---
1715283588053.png

---
It's so sad, there's a child coughing (or could be the box headed niece, who knows?) and these two pieces of shit will obviously be smoking / doing drugs! so neglectful ! Like I said SCUM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s re share the teddy eating the smelly minge pic if anyone’s got it? While dumb and dumber are pushing people to view here. Skanks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Venom

VIP Member
I hope they have a New years eve party and go live again like last year, loads of drama, debs was practically swinging off Lukes Brother !

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Venom

VIP Member
Dear Lord, what a sad little life Debs. You've spent yet another weekend getting pissed and drugged up out of your mind, instead of spending any time with your kids. I hope you take all the benefit money you get and get some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-31.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Venom

VIP Member
Hi Hannah's followers, if you google "Gizmopep erome" with the safe search off it should be the link that says "British TikTok slut Gizmopep" somebody has leaked her OF there :sick: My Husband isn't too keen on the Blackhole of Bradford thanks hun

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Debs22

VIP Member
What the actual fuck 😂 and her face! Haha
*screen shots taken from an open public website
I just don’t get why she has put a kids teddy between her legs like that. I find it really disturbing to be honest. It’s sick, maybe it’s a site for perverts. It’s def not sexy etc. Debs we know you read here, maybe you could answer this on one of your TT. WTF you got a kiddies teddy around your minge !!!

makesitup

VIP Member
I have never been called posh 🤣🤣 I am common as they come! I have feed my kids chips, eggs and beans. But never feed a teddy bear my doner kebab 🤣

• Haha

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Just seen her video….looks rough as fuck. That’s not a lergy, that’s a heavy few nights on the tiles and the white stuff, and bawling your eyes out. Facts. I reckon after her live stating how she’s not happy etc it’s been hell for her. Debs, fuck them all off, get your child maintenance arrangements sorted, get a little part time job for your own mental health, and move on.

happypig2704

Her latest TikTok of how it’s been a great year. Every photo is her out on the piss or in a pub. Where are the memories she’s made with her children? Taking them out, spending quality time together. Oh yeah that’s right she doesn’t do anything with them just keeps them at home 24/7 feeding them potato pops

makesitup

VIP Member
The dingles are pleased with themselves they have had three post removed from the thread for breaking guidelines. Did anyone even notice cos I had no clue what ones have gone. Three guesses what ones was removed. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Her latest video… eyes rolling in the back of her head, slurring, she can’t even look straight but she’s not drunk 🥴 if strangers on there are picking up on it then ….

on another note… she looks awful. Her skin when the filter slips is tinged yellow, she’s so bloated and it’s clearly alcohol bloat! You can just see it!