Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of her accounts got banned last night/ early hrs cause breadstick opened her gob about tattle
I can confirm that was in 1of the messages but I couldn't edit it to share and not show who wrote it , apparently shes been hospitalised because of him.
I knew it. And she’s always got injuries. I remember last year she had a really bad knee injury. She’s had bandages on her wrist as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why her shoulder was sore when Debs was trying to hang off it on their live. My god what a family to bring kids into. And @PoopooKaKa well done for being all this tea!

Reactions: 1
I knew it. And she’s always got injuries. I remember last year she had a really bad knee injury. She’s had bandages on her wrist as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why her shoulder was sore when Debs was trying to hang off it on their live. My god what a family to bring kids into. And @PoopooKaKa well done for being all this tea!
I'm the messenger I say mahoosive Thanks to those in the know.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ebony is lukes blonde sisters daughter isn’t she? It’s made me feel sick to think what the duck goes on in that with those poor boys in there. Always thought they were messed up from when I first ever commented on here at the way Deborah was with breadstick.
I really hope he wasn’t doing anything with the niece when she was young 🙁, all of this is really worrying-what are the boys growing up around !!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah in all seriousness I really hope that girl is ok. How traumatic having your uncle do that and for his girlfriend to then stay with him and them all act as though nothing has happened. They’re all weird!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I really hope he wasn’t doing anything with the niece when she was young 🙁, all of this is really worrying-what are the boys growing up around !!!
Remember someone made a comment on here not long back about the way Luke looked at breadstick, we all thought it, absolutely strange. Anyway deborah went mad about it saying we were sick and all this. And then this all comes out and we are the sick ones, I don’t think so debs. I know, it was bad enough with Deborah being an absolute pisshead round them, then this. It’s sick.
---
Back on happy as Larry asking people to join her backup page.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Give it a few hrs if she gets the followers and she'll be live swigging her malibu blaming everyone but the actual people at fault .

So I'm getting up and their on Monster in laws account taking requests and gifts.
---
Apparently debs is banned for a wk , that's reason for absence. I'll be back on phone nxt wk willing to leave details n hopefully forward these pics etc , music's blasting them boys must be heavy sleepers to not wake up with the noise.
Honestly pair of fkin scruffy cunts!
---
Well I never! Just caught up and I don't know what to even think! I mean if its not true its a very dangerous allegation to throw around so that makes me think there must be some truth to it.....

Last edited:
Honestly pair of fkin scruffy cunts!
---
Well I never! Just caught up and I don't know what to even think! I mean if its not true its a very dangerous allegation to throw around so that makes me think there must be some truth to it.....
I believe it. The niece hasn’t been seen for ages and she was often on TT with them.
---
On again with another video begging people to add that account so she can go live tonight 🤣
She’s no hope. It’s 11 o’clock and she’s only on 320 followers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I believe it. The niece hasn’t been seen for ages and she was often on TT with them.
---

She’s no hope. It’s 11 o’clock and she’s only on 320 followers 😂😂😂
She’s done another video since saying she only got to 322 followers and she’s having food and an early night 🤣 oh and tomorrow she’s cooking bacon chops, mash, roasties and everything. Yeah I bet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet its nearly killed her having no account to go live on . She was banned because Monster on law was insinuating about beastiality about someone's dead pet . bleeping sickos.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s done another video since saying she only got to 322 followers and she’s having food and an early night 🤣 oh and tomorrow she’s cooking bacon chops, mash, roasties and everything. Yeah I bet 🙄
Bacon chops cost as much as joint of pork unless its the frozen ones , she could make a lovely roast for a quid or2 more .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.