Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we've had enough of deborah's bacon chops for one thread 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yikes ! That new vid, I can lip read ! And I don't mean her mouth 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Filters are an amazing thing aren't they ? From this to this with a tap
That’s not just a mum Tum Begorah, that’s an Alchy’s tum, you are just a good for nothing piss head , even your OF page is embarrassing

• Haha
Are they usually used for a roast?
---
I think she is pleased that we are focusing on the chops rather than ma fella and all the dirty stuff his done.
How can she act so brazen, knowing that we all know about the incest, cheating and abuse going on with that lot 🤔

Reactions: 4
How can she act so brazen, knowing that we all know about the incest, cheating and abuse going on with that lot 🤔
She’s pretending she hasn’t read anything here about it and pretending it hasn’t happened. But it looks like it did happen didn’t it Deb’s , right dirty old family you’ve got in with . Those poor kids need safeguarding
---
She has got a camel toe on one of the videos 🤣
Right fat old fanny she’s got.

Surely if it hadn’t happened you’d be going crazy and you’d be outraged and would want the truth out there especially with Luke being around her children.. she clearly just thinks it’s normal. I dread to think what goes on in that dark and seedy house.

Reactions: 6
Honestly she's just a fkin stiff! She literally can't even move her head properly! She's weird as duck! The whole incest thing actually knocks me sick if its true! Absolutely disgusting 🫣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.